Sign in to follow this  
Matthew James de Bohun

Chaseplane problems P3Dv5

Anyone else having problems with the latest version of Chaseplane?

It worked previously but since the last update the camera and aircraft option is greeted out and everytime I try to reinstall it I get an error saying it's corrupt as one file wouldn't extract!

• Upvote 1

P3D & X-Plane 11 - Videos and streaming @ V Special 1

For v5? It works ok for me in 4.5 and v5 after yesterday's small update.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Working fine here as well 1.1.81 P3D 4.5 and 5

Glen

Working fine for me too.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

The only problem I've had with it is that when it updated yesterday, it managed to allegedly shut down to update, and then restart, but initially the older version was still running as well, so it had two instances going, which made the camera views freak out! It's okay now though.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I'm having problems since the latest version.  In 4.5.  After some time (usually once the takeoff has occurred and in the air) my preset camera views will sometimes develop a small tilt to the preselected view.  Some instead of something being straight it will have a very slight tilt.  But it's kind of annoying.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I'm digging a deeper hole.

It is purely in v5 and my machine was 'cleaned' before the full upgrade, so it's like brand new.  

All I really want it to do do is give me several from one key.  I'm still working on it.

Gaz

How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.  

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

Same thing happened, but I closed down SIM and restarted properly all settings were there after.....

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

The problem is that I need some help. I just need :

1. to switch to and move the camera to several spots using the S - key (a few views going through them by pressing S over and over)
  2. the same for the A - key, but just internal for the cockpit, no other internal view.

That would really help if someone could help, please.

Gaz

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

14 minutes ago, Gary McCluskey said:

The problem is that I need some help. I just need :

1. to switch to and move the camera to several spots using the S - key (a few views going through them by pressing S over and over)
  2. the same for the A - key, but just internal for the cockpit, no other internal view.

That would really help if someone could help, please.

Gaz

I was able to install Chaseplane into V5 successfully. Here's a thought, maybe, V5 has a few slightly different controller settings than V4. I would suggest going into your controller menu and resetting it to the defaults. Test everything, the A key control and the S key control should both work normally. After that you can then slowly start over with the re-assignments needed for Chaseplane.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

I'll try. Do you know how to set the buttons to their default first?

Thanks, Gaz 

Gaz on Facebook

I'm completely confused with this.  In the past ChasePlane has not been a problem.

I'm currently testing it out on the v5 - I have installed it with but can't get it working at all, so the way of getting around views is terrible in v5.  I've always used ChasePlane and not had an issue with it.

I've don't know what to do with Prepar3d v5 now...  All I wanted to change was view from the A-key from the captains seat in the cockpit, and the S-key to go through the outside views.  I'm getting the point of view that that's not possible from v5.

Gaz on Facebook

I still can't get the update - getting poor support from both ORBX and OldProp on this - I keep getting bounced around
(error transferring license from OldProp to ORBX)

• Upvote 1