Sign in to follow this  
leon310

Air Nevada - New Website

Air Nevada has a new website with a new domain name and a new airline manger, phpVMS. A new acars system, smartCARS.

I am now hiring pilots. We fly small GA aircraft in the United States and Canada. Sorry, NO jets allowed. We have scheduled flights and Charter flights. Earn rank with flight hours and pay to go with it. Your pay goes up as up gain rank. Fly any aircraft listed in the fleet and if I do not have your aircraft, an email and I will enter the aircraft in the fleet, so you can fly it.

Feel free to check our new website. https://airnevada.org/

CEO, Air Nevada

If you fly the GA aircraft in the United States and Canada and IVAO is the network of choice. Then Air Nevada might be the VA for you. Our website is power by phpVMS, hosted by TFDI. We use SmartCars for our ACARS system. With SmartCars you will not lose your flight because of internet failure. But you may have to wait until you get the internet back to file you pirep.

Air Nevada offers 18 aircraft to choose from and will add more with pilots request. Over 500 scheduled routes and will add more as time goes on and at pilots request. Rank and some pay. Pay will go up with rank. Gain rank with flight hours, no check rides or tests.

Fly any aircraft listed in our fleet, anytime, any one of the scheduled routes. You are not required to use the aircraft listed for the route you want to fly. No charter flights.

Air Nevada is a registered VA with IVAO. So flying for Air Nevada you gain flight hours with IVAO and Air Nevada at the same time.

Air Nevada has one con. I am not a people person, so we have no forums or discord. You are able to use IVAO teamspeak to create an Air Nevada channel.

I hope you give us consideration and come check out our website at http://airnevada.org/

Thank you
ANV0001 CEO and Founder