Sign in to follow this  
IvoRodrigues

MKStudios Spring Sale

1 hour ago, IvoRodrigues said:

1226_1163_sale.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Thinking of getting LPPT, but it doesn't look as good as EIDW which I already own, is it a good deal?

5 hours ago, Canine Crew said:

Thinking of getting LPPT, but it doesn't look as good as EIDW which I already own, is it a good deal?

IMHO it's a great deal. I live in Lisbon and know very well LPPT and MK Studios did a great job not only on the airport itself but in all city as well. The airport is high detailed and with great performance even on my old computer. I got it full price with no regrets.

LPPT is a great rendition, good purchase.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Tenerife was high on my list, but since dd offered it free. Would I bother 🤔

Dublin seems Intresting

49 minutes ago, tktheo93 said:

Tenerife was high on my list, but since dd offered it free. Would I bother 🤔

Tough choice indeed. MK-Studio's version contains the entire island (just like Aerosoft's/sim-wings' version, just to mention all three sceneries available 😄) and offers you also the possiblity to include their recently released Tenerife North scenery. DD's version includes only the surroundings of the airport, but I'm not sure how compatible it is with the available Canary Island/Tenerife freeware photoreal scenery by Alberto Sánchez (part 1 and part 2). I guess you can't commit a serious mistake with any of the three sceneries.

Edited by FWAviation
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tktheo93 said:

Dublin seems Interesting

I have Dublin and it is probably my favorite scenery, beating the likes of SimWings, ORBX and Justsim. Plus you could probably get a short hauler across the Atlantic if you wanted to.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FWAviation said:

Tough choice indeed. MK-Studio's version contains the entire island (just like Aerosoft's/sim-wings' version, just to mention all three sceneries available 😄) and offers you also the possiblity to include their recently released Tenerife North scenery. DD's version includes only the surroundings of the airport, but I'm not sure how compatible it is with the available Canary Island/Tenerife freeware photoreal scenery by Alberto Sánchez (part 1 and part 2). I guess you can't commit a serious mistake with any of the three sceneries.

See the thread above.

I have DD's Tenerife South with spain photo Canary Islands ortho and MK's Tenerife North working tegether beautifully. 

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Em 24/04/2020 às 17:47, pedrotrindade disse:

IMHO é muito. Eu moro em Lisboa e conheço muito bem o LPPT e o MK Studios fez um ótimo trabalho não apenas no próprio aeroporto, mas também em toda a cidade. O aeroporto é altamente detalhado e com ótimo desempenho, mesmo no meu computador antigo. Eu consegui o preço total sem arrependimentos.

Comandante boa noite, comecei a aprender a usar o FMC, configuro tudo certinho conforme o vídeo que assisti, mas ao decolar dispara o alarme master (Over speed) neste momento faço de tudo para solucionar o problema em questão mas sem sucesso, pode me dar uma luz? Estou voando em um A-321-214, deste já agradeço

Edited by Richardfox

@Richardfox You can write other members direct messages if you have an off-topic question or want to contact them personally. That's always better than posting it publicly in completely unrelated threads. Obrigado!

7 hours ago, FWAviation said:

@Richardfox Você pode escrever mensagens diretas a outros membros, se tiver uma pergunta fora do tópico ou quiser contatá-los pessoalmente. Isso é sempre melhor do que publicá-lo publicamente em threads completamente não relacionados. Obrigado!

Obrigado pela informação pois ainda sou novo neste fórum e aprendendo obrigado e abraços

• Upvote 1