Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin J

Taxi2Gate releases new P3Dv4+5 version of VHHH!

29 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

Is that the new C-22 "Monsterlifter"? Man, thats an huge AC compared to the other planes on the APRON.

Perfect angle. Its taken at around 1000 feet in slew mode.🙂

• Like 1

Danny F

On  my installation its somehow point to wrong subfolder "data" instead of data/VHHH/scenery path

Michael Moe 

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Hi,
I have a question, did this new version of Taxi2gate Hong Kong SODE VDGS???

11 hours ago, FlyCathay said:

you have it in P3D V4 or V5?

I install the scenery in V5 the bridge appears, but it is not there in V4. Maybe something I install in V4 has a conflict. 

Nope, I’m in 4.5. Bridge was there when I tested it the other day. I’m flying there now from RKSI, so cna let you know if it’s still there on arrival...

EDIT: Well, the weather was terrible and I didn't see a thing due to fog 😅  

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

10 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

Nope, I’m in 4.5. Bridge was there when I tested it the other day. I’m flying there now from RKSI, so cna let you know if it’s still there on arrival...

EDIT: Well, the weather was terrible and I didn't see a thing due to fog 😅  

Problem found and solved. I was still using the old GSX excluded .BGL. 

• Like 1

Danny F

23 hours ago, Jammin16 said:

Hi,
I have a question, did this new version of Taxi2gate Hong Kong have SODE VDGS???

Edited by Jammin16

On 4/24/2020 at 9:45 AM, AnkH said:

Just installed it, not yet checked how it looks inside the simulator. But sadly already two big issues:

- for whatever reason, they still use this simmarket installer nonsense putting the scenery inside the P3Dv5 main folder in the Ecosystem\Simmarket subfolders.

- the installer makes a mess. It does add stuff to the scenery.cfg, but simply wrong. It adds a thing called "VHHH needed" entry that basically contains the link to the actual scenery. It adds a "VHHH terrain" entry that correctly links to the "VHHH terrain" subfolder. But then it also adds the "Taxi2Gate VHHH v2 Hong Kong International Airport" entry that points to a folder where no scenery is located and this results in an error message when firing up v5.

Not a big deal, the second thing can be quickly resolved inside the scenery library menue of P3D, but come on, how difficult is it to do such things correct? And why again they do not use the add-on.xml method is just a miracle to me...

Chris, could you please explain. How many scenery.cfg entries do you have in the end? Two or Three?

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

On 4/24/2020 at 3:45 AM, AnkH said:

Just installed it, not yet checked how it looks inside the simulator. But sadly already two big issues:

- for whatever reason, they still use this simmarket installer nonsense putting the scenery inside the P3Dv5 main folder in the Ecosystem\Simmarket subfolders.

- the installer makes a mess. It does add stuff to the scenery.cfg, but simply wrong. It adds a thing called "VHHH needed" entry that basically contains the link to the actual scenery. It adds a "VHHH terrain" entry that correctly links to the "VHHH terrain" subfolder. But then it also adds the "Taxi2Gate VHHH v2 Hong Kong International Airport" entry that points to a folder where no scenery is located and this results in an error message when firing up v5.

Not a big deal, the second thing can be quickly resolved inside the scenery library menue of P3D, but come on, how difficult is it to do such things correct? And why again they do not use the add-on.xml method is just a miracle to me...

For the record, I didn’t have this problem... perhaps they fixed the installer in the time between when you and I bought it.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

8 hours ago, Nemo said:

Chris, could you please explain. How many scenery.cfg entries do you have in the end? Two or Three?

I had three entries. Don't fix me on the exact names, but something like "Taxi2Gate Hong Kong International v2" that pointed to the main folder of the VHHH scenery and as such resulting in an error message, one folder called "VHHH Terrain" pointing correctly to the VHHH terrain subfolder and working and a third one called "VHHH needed" pointing to the actual scenery subfolder". Means: the scenery is working, it is just not the "Taxi2Gate Hong Kong International v2" entry that works and links to the scenery, but the "VHHH needed". As I said, no big deal, simply get rid of this entry and you are fine with the other two. I even renamed "VHHH needed" to "Taxi2Gate Hong Kong International v2" to have it visually recognizable...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

21 minutes ago, Urmel81 said:

updated ADE + updated SODE File released! https://jcai.dk/category/afcad/

really nice Airport. I love it.

ef2sXWc.jpg

Have fun,

Urmel

Did they really just slap that connector bridge into the scenery without remove the parking space and jetways right next to it?

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

Did they really just slap that connector bridge into the scenery without remove the parking space and jetways right next to it?

Looks that way.
There's no up-to-date aerial imagery on Google or Bing, but that seems sloppy by T2G.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

If you use GSX level 2, those jetways can be eliminated in seconds...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I instantly purchase VHHH; but something are wrong in this arpt, badly wrong... When I load my Milviz T-38C at VHHH, I have no contact with my acft, no contact at all.. It just stand there and I can´t do nothing with it... no sound, no control, no CP. Same issue with VRS, FSL, A2A and PMDG acft.

Edited by Wennerholm

3 hours ago, AnkH said:

If you use GSX level 2, those jetways can be eliminated in seconds...

Sure, but... come on.