Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin J

Taxi2Gate releases new P3Dv4+5 version of VHHH!

5 hours ago, Wennerholm said:

I instantly purchase VHHH; but something are wrong in this arpt, badly wrong... When I load my Milviz T-38C at VHHH, I have no contact with my acft, no contact at all.. It just stand there and I can´t do nothing with it... no sound, no control, no CP. Same issue with VRS, FSL, A2A and PMDG acft.

I arrived with my pmdg 747 and everything was working like expected. Something on your side...

8 hours ago, AnkH said:

If you use GSX level 2, those jetways can be eliminated in seconds...

Why should i replace sode jetways with gsx jetways? 

9 hours ago, AnkH said:

If you use GSX level 2, those jetways can be eliminated in seconds...

Not everybody likes GSXL2 jetways. They cannot dock automatically to ai a/c by design.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

43 minutes ago, Urmel81 said:

Why should i replace sode jetways with gsx jetways? 

It was just an idea on how to get rid of the jetways next to the bridge. 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

1 minute ago, Nemo said:

Not everybody likes GSXL2 jetways. They cannot dock automatically to ai a/c by design.

Not yet...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

5 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Not yet...

Do you know more? As far as I understood Umberto from FSDT, this is not gonna happen.

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

2 hours ago, Nemo said:

Do you know more? As far as I understood Umberto from FSDT, this is not gonna happen.

It's a long standing plan to get GSX jetways to dock with AI, but only when a method was found that wouldn't cripple everyone's PC.

Hopefully Chris knows more than he is currently able to say...

In the meantime, replacing SODE for GSX is not an option for me either.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I cant find the post anymore, sorry guys.

Greetings, Chris

I'm getting those Scenery.cfg errors on p3dv4 start up. What exactly do I need to do to get the scenery to work?

EDIT: Think I got it sorted.

Edited by Bigt
Believe to have resolved issue

I bought this product yesterday but when I start P3D and then try to go to VHHH I immediately get the 'Crash' window and the sim starts again with my default at Ksea. Straight to the the crash screen and that is it. Very strange. Anyone out there have any idea what may be wrong? There are 2 files in the Scenery. cfg pointing to VHHH and VHHH-TERRAIN. It is very sad that it does not work. Hope I can be helped,

Kind regards

Richard

Richard Binns
MSFS 2020 - Asus ROG Strix Z390-E - Skylake i7 9700k - EVGA RTX 3070 Black - 32gig G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 - Thermaltake Thor 850w Platinum PSU - Corsair Hydro H80iGT cooler - Samsung 43" UHD HDR TV - Thermaltake V71 Case - Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 500GB  - 2 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus V-Nand 1TB

17 hours ago, Bigt said:

I'm getting those Scenery.cfg errors on p3dv4 start up. What exactly do I need to do to get the scenery to work?

EDIT: Think I got it sorted.

Looks like many people are experiencing this issue myself included. Can anyone explain how to solve?

25 minutes ago, matteospacca said:

Looks like many people are experiencing this issue myself included. Can anyone explain how to solve?

For me, I think it was because I had not cleared/deleted the previous VHHH entries in the scenery library from version 1 of the airport. Once I got rid of those, V2 worked and appeared as it should. So I can't say for sure that this will help you but it is what (I think) helped me.

18 hours ago, rgbinns said:

I bought this product yesterday but when I start P3D and then try to go to VHHH I immediately get the 'Crash' window and the sim starts again with my default at Ksea. Straight to the the crash screen and that is it. Very strange. Anyone out there have any idea what may be wrong? There are 2 files in the Scenery. cfg pointing to VHHH and VHHH-TERRAIN. It is very sad that it does not work. Hope I can be helped,

Kind regards

Richard

Can anyone help please? Thank you,

Kind regards

Richard

Richard Binns
MSFS 2020 - Asus ROG Strix Z390-E - Skylake i7 9700k - EVGA RTX 3070 Black - 32gig G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 - Thermaltake Thor 850w Platinum PSU - Corsair Hydro H80iGT cooler - Samsung 43" UHD HDR TV - Thermaltake V71 Case - Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 500GB  - 2 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus V-Nand 1TB

Just look in the T2G VHHH folder where ever you chose to install it. If using a scenery.cfg entry, you need one entry for VHHH-TERRAIN and another for VHHH. Just make sure that if looking at it from the Scenery Library that the VHHH is of course above the VHHH-Terrain. 

Edited by Dave_YVR

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

3 hours ago, rgbinns said:

Kind regards

Richard

Got this too.  I have tried all suggestions but no luck.  I am hoping that next update from T2G helps.

Edited by colartkit