Jump to content

Benjamin J

Taxi2Gate releases new P3Dv4+5 version of VHHH!

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

Is that the new C-22 "Monsterlifter"? Man, thats an huge AC compared to the other planes on the APRON.

Perfect angle. Its taken at around 1000 feet in slew mode.🙂

  • Like 1

Danny F

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

On  my installation its somehow point to wrong subfolder "data" instead of data/VHHH/scenery path

Michael Moe 

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

 

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,
I have a question, did this new version of Taxi2gate Hong Kong SODE VDGS???

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, FlyCathay said:

you have it in P3D V4 or V5?

I install the scenery in V5 the bridge appears, but it is not there in V4. Maybe something I install in V4 has a conflict. 

Nope, I’m in 4.5. Bridge was there when I tested it the other day. I’m flying there now from RKSI, so cna let you know if it’s still there on arrival...

EDIT: Well, the weather was terrible and I didn't see a thing due to fog 😅  


Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.8GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

Nope, I’m in 4.5. Bridge was there when I tested it the other day. I’m flying there now from RKSI, so cna let you know if it’s still there on arrival...

EDIT: Well, the weather was terrible and I didn't see a thing due to fog 😅  

Problem found and solved. I was still using the old GSX excluded .BGL. 

  • Like 1

Danny F

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Jammin16 said:

Hi,
I have a question, did this new version of Taxi2gate Hong Kong have SODE VDGS???

 

Edited by Jammin16

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/24/2020 at 9:45 AM, AnkH said:

Just installed it, not yet checked how it looks inside the simulator. But sadly already two big issues:

- for whatever reason, they still use this simmarket installer nonsense putting the scenery inside the P3Dv5 main folder in the Ecosystem\Simmarket subfolders.

- the installer makes a mess. It does add stuff to the scenery.cfg, but simply wrong. It adds a thing called "VHHH needed" entry that basically contains the link to the actual scenery. It adds a "VHHH terrain" entry that correctly links to the "VHHH terrain" subfolder. But then it also adds the "Taxi2Gate VHHH v2 Hong Kong International Airport" entry that points to a folder where no scenery is located and this results in an error message when firing up v5.

Not a big deal, the second thing can be quickly resolved inside the scenery library menue of P3D, but come on, how difficult is it to do such things correct? And why again they do not use the add-on.xml method is just a miracle to me...

Chris, could you please explain. How many scenery.cfg entries do you have in the end? Two or Three?


- Harry J.

i7-7820X (@4.8 GHz), 32GB RAM (@3467) 2080Ti (3440x1440), SSD 500GB, (Win10x64),  SSDs 1+2 TB (P3Dv5.x + ORBX). FSGlobalNG (mesh), ORBX (Global+OLC, all FTX Regions, all TE products, many Airports), DDscenery (NY, CH, MIA), Airports (FT, FB, FSDT, AS); PMDG (737, 747, 777), MJC DQ400, RA Piston Duke, A2A C172. Weather ASP5. F1 GTN complete. AI Traffic: AIG OCI

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/24/2020 at 3:45 AM, AnkH said:

Just installed it, not yet checked how it looks inside the simulator. But sadly already two big issues:

- for whatever reason, they still use this simmarket installer nonsense putting the scenery inside the P3Dv5 main folder in the Ecosystem\Simmarket subfolders.

- the installer makes a mess. It does add stuff to the scenery.cfg, but simply wrong. It adds a thing called "VHHH needed" entry that basically contains the link to the actual scenery. It adds a "VHHH terrain" entry that correctly links to the "VHHH terrain" subfolder. But then it also adds the "Taxi2Gate VHHH v2 Hong Kong International Airport" entry that points to a folder where no scenery is located and this results in an error message when firing up v5.

Not a big deal, the second thing can be quickly resolved inside the scenery library menue of P3D, but come on, how difficult is it to do such things correct? And why again they do not use the add-on.xml method is just a miracle to me...

For the record, I didn’t have this problem... perhaps they fixed the installer in the time between when you and I bought it.


Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.8GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Nemo said:

Chris, could you please explain. How many scenery.cfg entries do you have in the end? Two or Three?

I had three entries. Don't fix me on the exact names, but something like "Taxi2Gate Hong Kong International v2" that pointed to the main folder of the VHHH scenery and as such resulting in an error message, one folder called "VHHH Terrain" pointing correctly to the VHHH terrain subfolder and working and a third one called "VHHH needed" pointing to the actual scenery subfolder". Means: the scenery is working, it is just not the "Taxi2Gate Hong Kong International v2" entry that works and links to the scenery, but the "VHHH needed". As I said, no big deal, simply get rid of this entry and you are fine with the other two. I even renamed "VHHH needed" to "Taxi2Gate Hong Kong International v2" to have it visually recognizable...


Greetings, Chris

Intel i7-8700K@5.0GHz, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti, Windows 10 Home 64bit, Prepar3D 4.5

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Urmel81 said:

updated ADE + updated SODE File released! https://jcai.dk/category/afcad/

really nice Airport. I love it.

 

ef2sXWc.jpg

 

Have fun,

Urmel

Did they really just slap that connector bridge into the scenery without remove the parking space and jetways right next to it?


-Alex 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

Did they really just slap that connector bridge into the scenery without remove the parking space and jetways right next to it?

Looks that way.
There's no up-to-date aerial imagery on Google or Bing, but that seems sloppy by T2G.
 


Ryzen 3700X 4.4GHz(PBO) / Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 / ASUS GTX 1070 O8G / 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz / triple monitor

P3Dv5 HF1 + FS Global Ultimate NG + ORBX + ASP3D (beta) + ChasePlane + WIN 10 Pro
QW 757 787 / AS A32x A330 / MJC Dash 8 / A2A PA-28 / JF C152 / PA A380 / PMDG 737NGX  777 / FT E-Jets v2

Share this post


Link to post

If you use GSX level 2, those jetways can be eliminated in seconds...


Greetings, Chris

Intel i7-8700K@5.0GHz, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti, Windows 10 Home 64bit, Prepar3D 4.5

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I instantly purchase VHHH; but something are wrong in this arpt, badly wrong... When I load my Milviz T-38C at VHHH, I have no contact with my acft, no contact at all.. It just stand there and I can´t do nothing with it... no sound, no control, no CP. Same issue with VRS, FSL, A2A and PMDG acft.

Edited by Wennerholm

Informal

Ken Wennerholm

UTC +2  ESSA

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, AnkH said:

If you use GSX level 2, those jetways can be eliminated in seconds...

Sure, but... come on.


-Alex 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    22%
    $5,540.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...