Sign in to follow this  
Graeme Wright

30% off all Orbx Australian and New Zealand Products

ORBX has launched another sale this weekend, with 30% off just Australian and New Zealand products.

The sale will end April 28th 2020 01:00 UTC

https://orbxdirect.com/category/oceania/esp

https://orbxdirect.com/category/oceania/xp11

For all those past and present service members, thank you for your service. Although we face such unique challenges at this time, may all Australian's and New Zealanders still join together on this day in spirit and unity to remember.

https://www.awm.gov.au/AnzacAtHome/

How often does ORBX have sales bigger than 30% off? I suppose it's a decent discount for those of us that tried to win it in the recent AvLads giveaway.

They sometimes do 50% off, which is better value for me. I have many of their Aussie and NZ sceneries already, so this is not enough incentive for me

i7-7700K @ 4.8 GHz, ASUS Strix Z270G M/B, GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" 3440x1440, CH Products Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Pedals, Track IR 5, Oculus Rift S, Windows 10 64-bit

The sales have become a lot more frequent over the last year or so. Especially considering the sales were pretty much written off as never happening again a while back.

As rooitou mentioned though, 40% and 50% aren't an uncommon to see, but generally around pretty big seasonal events. Never any guarantee as to when the next sale will be, and by how much things will be discounted. So it's really down to how much you want the scenery right now, or if you're happy to just sit it out and wait.

30% ain't to be sniffed at though, it's a decent amount off for the average developer. Just seems somewhat less when you know there's been 40% and 50% happening 😉.

ORBX is a very generous firm though, given the amount of sales they've been running of late, and also the incredible volume of free platform upgrades they've provided to their users free of charge. So money never wasted, and certainly rewards those with their heart in the right place I reckon.

• Upvote 1

yea i took advantage of the last sale to nab the CS orlando scenery, now i'm deep in the middle of trying to convert the Blueprint version like the t2g airport. Kinda why I've only been posting on the simmarket thread :P I was eyeing the aussie pack for next time with the global base (if THAT ever goes on sale lol) Eventually i'll get to recreate the Qantas A380 SYD-LAX-MCO charter