Sign in to follow this  
SquadronLeader

FSUIPC

Although I have owned FSUIPC paid version for a long time, I have only just decided to use it in P3D V5. Last week, with the help of Google and YouTube, I successfully calibrated and bound my button, switches and axis to my Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog and Throttle. It worked like a dream and I was very pleased with the results, and I flew a number of aircraft using one of the two specific profiles that I had created.

This morning, I started P3D V5, ensured that I unticked 'enable controller' and then went to FSUIPC to select a profile. When I am in the button and switches tab of FSUIPC and click a button or switch it correctly displays the function that I set it to last week. However when I then go to the cockpit of the plane I have selected - none of the button or switches respond to the pre set functions. I am obviously doing something wrong and would welcome any advice or suggestions.

The only thing that I did this morning was to put a curve in the slope for the ailerons - surely this could not be the cause?

George Westwell

Are you aware that there is a new version of FSUIPC?

I think it's v6. You can buy it at simmarket ,there's a big discount for owners of previous versions

Pete Little

Solved my own problem - had also reinstalled Chaseplane - and it has changed my default virtual cockpit to a Chaseplane on board view - and the assigned hat switch via FSUIPC would not work in that view. All good now.

George Westwell