Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

SimToolkitPro: Not just an EFB! - Better than ProjectFly

One the best things that I like in STKP is your Live Map -  Taxi waypoints. You only inform what runway and STKP draw for you. 

EHAM to RW36L

Taxi1.jpg

taxi2.jpg

Very nice features.

• Like 3

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

1 hour ago, alepro21 said:

Yes, Navigraph support it already, but you need to manually select the correct path. 

Can you point me to the correct path, please? I see it installs in app/data/local but where is the navdata folder?

Mario Di Lauro

1 hour ago, alepro21 said:

Yes, Navigraph support it already, but you need to manually select the correct path. 

Can you point me to the correct path, please? I see it installs in app/data/local but where is the navdata folder?

**** SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST ******

Edited by tamsini

Mario Di Lauro

1 hour ago, tamsini said:

\Documents\SimToolkitPro

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

It starts to load ok with black screen and text around, but then the window turns white.  I checked FAQ, but can't seem to get into controlled app folder   "Your it admin has limited accerss to some areas of this app and the item is you tried to access is not available."

I can't seem to do post on disccord.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

41 minutes ago, bic said:

It starts to load ok with black screen and text around, but then the window turns white.  I checked FAQ, but can't seem to get into controlled app folder   "Your it admin has limited accerss to some areas of this app and the item is you tried to access is not available."

36 minutes ago, Wood4591 said:

I get blank screen.

I did have a couple of issues like that the first two attempts to install.  I ended up deleting the SKTP folders and then reinstalling and it worked the third time.  There were a couple of reports on Discord of the blank screen and I followed the recommendations in those posts by the developer to get it running.  It is a little confusing on what you do for installation, but its more of the "that's all you have to do?" variety, as it isn't completely clear where you install (it is not a particularly obtrusive installation).  Some more precise directions and maybe a shortcut to the program upon installation would be helpful.

After that, though, have had no issues.

- Kevin

Windows 10 / i9-10900k / Zotac RTX-3080 Trinity OC (12GB) / MSI MEG Z490 ACE mobo / Corsair H150i RGB PRO XT liquid cooler / 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3333MHz C16 DDR4 RAM / Dell Alienware AW3418DW WQHD 3440x1440 GSync / Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 2TB (OS) & 860 EVO 4TB SDD / WD Caviar Black 4TB HDD  / EVGA Supernova 850 G5 PSU / Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 rev 2 case / Virpil Warbird base with ThrustMaster Warthog HOTAS grip / MFG Crosswind rudder pedals / Virtual-Fly TQ6+ throttle quadrant / Winwing Orion HOTAS F-18 Throttle / Virpil TCS+ collective base with Hawk-60 grip / Saitek Trim Wheel / Saitek Radio and Switch Panels / Winwing Combat Ready Panel / Tobii 5

3 hours ago, JLuis said:

One the best things that I like in STKP is your Live Map -  Taxi waypoints. You only inform what runway and STKP draw for you. 

EHAM to RW36L

Taxi1.jpg

taxi2.jpg

Very nice features.

Can you also type in the taxiway points as advised by ATC?

thanks 

mike

2 hours ago, bic said:

Check your Antivirus settings and/or what user restrictions you have set in Windows.

The only issue I get is when there is an update and Bitdefender doesn't like the new version accessing my Documents folder on C:\
Needs me to whitelist the new version and restart STKP.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 hour ago, Boeing or not going said:

So you are a developer working with the team. And advertising for them and bashing a competing product. Classy.

I think you misread the post. There is only one developer (Dan). There is now an active community of users on the STKP Discord where you can get help and support if you have any issues. In my experience a request for assistance is answered very quickly.

I particularly like the STKP integration with Navigraph, Simbrief and ActiveSky. It really is a one stop shop.

In my opinion, STKP is significantly better than Project Sky for a number of reasons. If you read that as bashing Project Sky then fair enough. Try it and see what you think and then maybe come back and explain why you think it isn't?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

So you are a developer working with the team. And advertising for them and bashing a competing product. Classy.

"Are you a developer of STKP?"

"Nope!"

"So you are a developer for them!"

Accuse someone playing an unfair game while not even reading their posts... "Classy"

• Like 4

Hi,

What do the Navigraph SID and Approach charts look like in this tool?

thanks
Mark

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

44 minutes ago, aldridgem said:

Hi,

What do the Navigraph SID and Approach charts look like in this tool?

thanks
Mark

You slide open a tab which shows the Navigraph charts as they appear on the web viewer: https://charts.navigraph.com/. Basically the same as the app.

The moving map in STKP is also better than Project Fly's map IMO, as it shows better airport detail when you zoom in, and you can change more map settings.

6 minutes ago, simfan1983 said:

You slide open a tab which shows the Navigraph charts as they appear on the web viewer: https://charts.navigraph.com/. Basically the same as the app.

The moving map in STKP is also better than Project Fly's map IMO, as it shows better airport detail when you zoom in, and you can change more map settings.

I could not get any airport detail to show on Map must be doing something wrong.

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d