Sign in to follow this  
boeingcorp

Experimental Aircraft

what kind of experimental aircraft would you like to see in the new MSFS for me it would be the epic E1000 and the epic Victory i currently use the Aerobask aircraft in XP11 and there alot of fun to fly

What about a nice Wilga with a PW PT6 😬 ? Yes, the Draco is lying dead in a Nevada hangar but having it in FS20 would be fun. 

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

41 minutes ago, ual763 said:

The Locamp!

Have you flown one ? 

• Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

12 hours ago, boeingcorp said:

what kind of experimental aircraft would you like to see in the new MSFS for me it would be the epic E1000 and the epic Victory i currently use the Aerobask aircraft in XP11 and there alot of fun to fly

11 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

What about a nice Wilga with a PW PT6 😬 ? Yes, the Draco is lying dead in a Nevada hangar but having it in FS20 would be fun. 

How about Trent Palmers Kitfox?

• Like 1

Flying since the early days of 386’s! 😀 Web developer, sailor, nerd. Contributor to the G36 Improvement Project

PC Specs: Intel i9-9900K on a Aorus Z390 // Pro Wifi motherboard // 32GB Corsair Vengeance Ram, 2x16, 3200mhz DDR4 // RTX3070 Gigabyte, Eagle OC 8GB // WD Blue SN550 (2400) NVMe SSD // 2x LG QHD Monitors, (27QN600) 

Discord Username: CaptMatto#7935

9 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

Have you flown one ? 

I have not personally, but I sat in one at Oshkosh.  Cool airplane!  Any of the Vans aircraft would also be cool!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, boeingcorp said:

Epic is great but is too much like Socata TBM

On 4/28/2020 at 3:25 PM, bszuch said:

Long Ez or one of its variants

I’d like to have a Berkut 360 in real life and for the sim. Saw one in person years ago and loved it, plus it’s fast.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkut_360

• Upvote 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

31 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

That's a neat looking plane.

I also wouldn’t mind having a Blackshape Prime. Pretty affordable for what you get, looks cool as well. Two seat tandem.

https://images.app.goo.gl/uXvFoDrVpYzrjvUaA

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator