Sign in to follow this  
Rod

SVS Mountains

I finally got my SVS working but the mountains in the PDF seem a lot further away than they actually are.  I haven't tried night flying through the mountains yet, but I think it would lead to disaster real quick.

On 4/26/2020 at 5:01 AM, Rod said:

I finally got my SVS working but the mountains in the PDF seem a lot further away than they actually are.  I haven't tried night flying through the mountains yet, but I think it would lead to disaster real quick.

dont try it , they wont fixed sadly. Thanks for the answer by the way but  it didnt work for me (and there no such file on my phenom, and i think thats the problem carenados installers dont install all the files need it, as my phenom 100 is looking the lights fx of the 1900D beechcraft IMAO , for any reason i cannot see the SVS on my phenom 100 PFD. they actually offer me an alternative solution. Its sad but i prefer carenado to improve their support and develop in their existing products, and get them better, that to have an amazing a huge variety of planes to select to purchase. 

But at the end they pic the comercial strategies they want and what  works better for them. At list they dont lie customers like other companies

Edited by Eduard

Eduard,

Sorry, I can't help with the Phenom 100.  I'm still learning how to fly single engine prop planes.  Maybe some day, I will try twins or jets.  Good luck, I hope you get it straightened out.

Rod