Sign in to follow this  
victor1293

Single Engine Taxi not working

1 hour ago, victor1293 said:

Well it worked for a couple of flights and then stopped working again. I did the macros once again, but nothing... 

Regarding the autothrust, it needs to be fs2crew for sure, because if I flight without, nothing happens, authothurst remains armed (in blue) until I change the levers to Climb after the thrust reduction altitude.

As soon I play with fs2crew, once i reach 600-800 feet ASL, authothrust disconnects, but is an instictive disconnection (with ECAM message in yellow). 

For auto thrust, please experiment more.  It's not FS2Crew or I'd be hearing about it 100 times a day because it would be a major and very obvious bug that everyone would have.

I personally really think it's to do with your thrust lever getting placed outside the climb detent.

Hi Brian,

I just did a flight without joystik, just to make sure that the climb detents does not move, and I need to say that still happening. And I don't understant why when I do not use fs2crew this is not happening. 

Do you have anything in your code that activates something between 600 to 900 feet? 

How did you rotate without a joystick?  

Only if he does a PM takeoff; then he'd set Climb Thrust at the thrust acceleration altitude as defined in the Departure Brief.  And to do that he'd move the thrust lever.

Ok Bryan, I am aware of the thrust red. and acc. altitude. I used the mouse as joystick in order to test if the joystick was the one causing it, but defenitly is not. 

Cannot be the acceleration altitude, as it is set both in the Departure Brief & MCDU. Normal values are above 1500 feet, and this ALWAYS happens between 600 and 900 feet. And this never happens without FS2CREW. 

And before you ask me, as I mentioned before, I follow the manual to the letter. 

Edited by victor1293