Sign in to follow this  
borug

Pilot’s FS Global Real Weather for P3Dv5

Great to see every weather program except the one that I own get updated for V5. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Any changelog? Does it work with TrueSky? Does it overcome the changing winds aloft bug? Lot of open questions...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

And how does it do weather change with TrueSky? Dynamic cloud formations? 
I wish the developer would have provided more info, or atleast I have not found this info myself yet?

anything you buy now for v5, consider yourself a beta tester😁 lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kurtb said:

anything you buy now for v5, consider yourself a beta tester😁 lol

That's not true , if you purchase some of the scenery we have today for p3d v5 , they work without no issues at all. 

Edited by mr340
  • Like 1

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Has anyone managed to get this to work? I updated to the latest version, installed the free version of FSUIPC 6 but can't seem to transfer the weather to the sim, it's only giving me an option for v4.5 not v5

4 minutes ago, spock5401986 said:

Has anyone managed to get this to work? I updated to the latest version, installed the free version of FSUIPC 6 but can't seem to transfer the weather to the sim, it's only giving me an option for v4.5 not v5

If you get it to work please report back, I am looking to give this a try. I am just curious to know if there are any clouds instantly pop up when the weather is being loaded from time to time ?

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz

They are first before HiFi, personally I will wait for new Active Sky, I suppose.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

1 hour ago, YoYo said:

They are first before HiFi, personally I will wait for new Active Sky, I suppose.

Could take HIFI a week or 2 after LM release the hotfix for P3D V5. 

Mr Leny

About a week ago I received an invitation from Pilot's to buy the upgrade with a nice discount. Did anyone else get the e-mail?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Downloading now, if you own the former version and register your serial at their website it is only €6.

56 minutes ago, DJJose said:

About a week ago I received an invitation from Pilot's to buy the upgrade with a nice discount. Did anyone else get the e-mail?

I got the invitation the other day.No demo possible with them.Since I cannot test myself if that software is plagued by cloud shifts and draws the only word I could think of was shove.