Sign in to follow this  
ARCO

Eaglesoft still in business?

A bit surprised by total silence after I asked to have access to their forum, no reply after two weeks... Are they still in business? I was hoping to see at least one of their aircraft made available in P3Dv4.5 someday... reason why I was seeking to get to their forum reserved to registered users only.

Anybody has any news regarding their project coming to fruition or else?...

Thanks for any feedback.

Edited by Jean-Claude

They're sort of in business... I guess? They released their XLS for 32-bit only, charged $119, and on top of that require users to fork over another $40 for their proprietary navdata instead of Navigraph. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Those are really solid business decisions! Now they only need to charge $5 per repaint.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Juan Ramos

Last I heard from them the p3d4 version was nearly ready to go (this was December) - but very much doubt anything will happen until the 32 bit version service pack is out and working OK..... 

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

15 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

They're sort of in business... I guess? They released their XLS for 32-bit only, charged $119, and on top of that require users to fork over another $40 for their proprietary navdata instead of Navigraph. 

That's alarming news indeed... 150$ for a business plane is going to be a challenge and yet it's not even the platform I use! Thanks for that feedback.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Jean-Claude said:

That's alarming news indeed... 150$ for a business plane is going to be a challenge and yet it's not even the platform I use! Thanks for that feedback.

You should search for the thread it's an entertaining one. 😀

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

There’s certainly a huge opportunity out there for the right high detail bizjet addon.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, regis9 said:

There’s certainly a huge opportunity out there for the right high detail bizjet addon.

The Flysimware Falcon 50 and Learjet 35A are a couple of good candidates that satisfy that criteria and are P3Dv5 compatible.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

I have purchased some of their products in fsx. I had totally forgot about them and just tried to log in and couldn't. I used the forgotten email link and nothing after checking all places in gmail. They must have purged my account. Thats A1 costumer service for you.

I used to buy their aircraft all the time and really liked them. I'm surprised that they lost interest.

Pretty odd to release their latest offering for P3D3, but that's their choice.

• Upvote 1

David Porrett

I'm hoping they get back in the game and build to current platforms!

Bill Moore

1 hour ago, JamesIL said:

I have purchased some of their products in fsx. I had totally forgot about them and just tried to log in and couldn't. I used the forgotten email link and nothing after checking all places in gmail. They must have purged my account. Thats A1 costumer service for you.

if you're referring to flysimware, give them an email, they have in my experience provided excellent support, even transferring over a licence from a now defunct business at now cost so I immdeiately bought the Falcon as as sign of gratitutde..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, regis9 said:

Amen

Though I wouldn't be so hard on ES.  In years past they've made the best bizjets products.  If they think 32bit is a market they'll do what they think is best for them!

I believe they are still creating the 64bit version of their xls, along with Citation X for p3d and Challenger

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |