Sign in to follow this  
ARCO

Eaglesoft still in business?

9 minutes ago, Egbert Drenth said:

I have never read a reply from Eaglesoft which didn't have a specific undertone (English?) 

Me neither, and from my own experience here and in their private forums I have decided not to get any more products from ES, no matter how good.

Loved their Citation X when it came out. Now it is too dated and haven't used it in Years. 😞

Edited by RamonB
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, N400QW said:

Fact is we are working on 64 Bit Projects as outlined previously, and no amount of grousing and complaining is something we care to discuss ad infinitum

Ron, your response is neither appropriate nor warranted.  Prior to your above response,  I am unable to find a single reference in this entire thread that grouses or complains about your company. The reason everyone is concerned is because ESDG was always a premier developer who is sorely missed because when P3D advanced to 64 bit (3 years ago) ,  you have remained silent EXCEPT to say you are developing several aircraft for 64 bit and showing some screenshots. 

You owe no one an explanation about any progress towards releasing 64 bit aircraft.  You will release on your timetable and no sooner or later.  If  your past offerings were not well liked, no one would care about your future.  But they do care and I feel you should show a little more patience with possible future customers.  Stay safe thru this pandemic and hopefully our real world will reopen soon .

• Upvote 3

WAT1460.png

6 hours ago, eslader said:

And the bizarre decision not to support the navigation subscription that probably 99% of simmers use and instead require an extra $40 per year on top of that subscription (because it's not like I'm gonna let my PMDG/Leonardo planes go navdata-stagnant just because ES wants me to get a different service) does make it a hard sell. And then all the angry, mocking responses to real, non-trolling complaints/concerns.. Well, that's not really helping their PR image any.

I totally agree. I'd love to have one of their biz jets but I'm not going to pay for another nav subscription again. After purchasing P3DV5 (and the upgraded hardware needed) plus the possible forthcoming move to MS2020, my cash is all tagged.

Cheers

Steve Hall

2 hours ago, vcarlo said:

...I am unable to find a single reference in this entire thread that grouses or complains about your company. ..

Some on page one and some on page three, mainly regarding the price and add-on price for the navdata. I'm not complaining, just pointing out. 

• Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

23 minutes ago, HighBypass said:

Some on page one and some on page three, mainly regarding the price and add-on price for the navdata. I'm not complaining, just pointing out. 

No problem sir, I saw those but I don't consider pricing issues as complaints (but I guess they could be considered that way).  "Lack of customer service" or "failure to provide as promised" are the kind of things I consider complaints or grousing.  Thank you for your input.  😉

• Upvote 1

WAT1460.png

My personal thanks to all who have supported and continue to support Eaglesoft. Thanks also to those who pointed out the fact that my frustrations are showing. Apologies to all whom I've offended.😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

On 4/26/2020 at 7:55 PM, ryanbatcund said:

I believe they are still creating the 64bit version of their xls, along with Citation X for p3d and Challenger

What decade do you think we'll see those?

Personally, I would never buy from them again. Had the Citation X, which became obsolete about 4 months after I bought it. As slow as they are getting updates done, makes me wonder if they're owned by the government.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

22 hours ago, N400QW said:

XLS+, CX 750, and Challenger 605. Generation Four Corporate Series for 64 Bit Platforms is in progress as we speak and we'll announce something in due season.

Good thing I didn't start holding my breath the first time I read about being "in progress".

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

I am looking forward to when your products are available for P3dV4/5. I had a great deal of enjoyment from them in days gone by. Especially the Citation II and C-X.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, dbw1 said:

I am looking forward to when your products are available for P3dV4/5. I had a great deal of enjoyment from them in days gone by. Especially the Citation II and C-X.

Thanks, we won't disapoint....😉

• Like 1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

ok, since the original question was answered and we know Eaglesoft and Ron are alive and kicking I'm shutting this one down.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors