Sign in to follow this  
netshadoe

Heads up on new AI separation utilities for P3Dv4

3 hours ago, captain420 said:

I'm still showing issues where the AI seems like they're running into each other at FB's KSFO. Also still seeing planes go around when landing, although not as often. Does anyone have a good base setting for AI Ground, AI Flow for those of us who are using AIG-OCI?

I also have witnessed 2 planes parked on top of one another at the gates. Will need to do more testing. I am currently using the default settings for AI Ground, AI Flow and AI Cull.

I run the HF7 versions with default settings and AIG and have not seen what you report. Can you confirm the start-up of the programs and monitor their procession?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

2 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

I run the HF7 versions with default settings and AIG and have not seen what you report. Can you confirm the start-up of the programs and monitor their procession?

I think he has other underlying AI issues rather than with Roland's AI utilities:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/577535-how-to-prevent-unrealistic-ai-behaviors-at-busy-airports/?tab=comments#comment-4261778

5 hours ago, captain420 said:

I'm still showing issues where the AI seems like they're running into each other at FB's KSFO. Also still seeing planes go around when landing, although not as often. Does anyone have a good base setting for AI Ground, AI Flow for those of us who are using AIG-OCI?

I also have witnessed 2 planes parked on top of one another at the gates. Will need to do more testing. I am currently using the default settings for AI Ground, AI Flow and AI Cull.

Aaron, I think you need to check if you have more than one ADE file active for KSFO.

I have only ever seen AI park on top of each other at gates where there is a second ADE file for the airport and it is active, or the AI models' wingspan is set so low that the anti-crash 'bubble' surrounding the AI model is ineffective, or the static AI that comes with a scenery is forgetten to be turned off.

No AI that I have used replicates what you are seeing at KSFO in your other thread.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

44 minutes ago, F737NG said:

I think he has other underlying AI issues rather than with Roland's AI utilities:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/577535-how-to-prevent-unrealistic-ai-behaviors-at-busy-airports/?tab=comments#comment-4261778

Aaron, I think you need to check if you have more than one ADE file active for KSFO.

I have only ever seen AI park on top of each other at gates where there is a second ADE file for the airport and it is active, or the AI models' wingspan is set so low that the anti-crash 'bubble' surrounding the AI model is ineffective, or the static AI that comes with a scenery is forgetten to be turned off.

No AI that I have used replicates what you are seeing at KSFO in your other thread.

Is there a way to easily check for duplicate ADE file? I am currently using FB's KSFO.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

26 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Is there a way to easily check for duplicate ADE file? I am currently using FB's KSFO.

All I can suggest is to use Lorby's P5AO. On the 'Backup/Restore' tab, click 'Export library for external tool' then run ScruffyDuck's Simple Airport Scanner tool.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

@Clipper Ocean Spray, I've tried to change:

MODE_A3_X=50
MODE_A4_X=75
MODE_A5_X=125

But the menu items will not change in P3D. I think I got more planes via A5=125, but I would like to confirm that it is only printout issue in the menu and that the parameters actually work

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

1 hour ago, vincentrouleau said:

@Clipper Ocean Spray, I've tried to change:

MODE_A3_X=50
MODE_A4_X=75
MODE_A5_X=125

But the menu items will not change in P3D. I think I got more planes via A5=125, but I would like to confirm that it is only printout issue in the menu and that the parameters actually work

Yes, that is a bug.  Thanks for reporting it.  Fix incoming soon!  Regards, Roland.

Some updates:

AIFlow v1.1 OfficialAvsim Lib Download ID 218506

AIGround v1.1 OfficialAvsim Lib Download ID 218507

The AIFlow and AIGround officials are the most recent HF7, so no need to download if you already have those.

AICull HF4:  Mediafire AICull_v101HF4.zip

Fixed: AICull.ini changes not being read.  If anyone notices other issues, please let me know quickly because I need to upload this fix into the avsim lib soon.

Thanks, Roland.

Edited by Clipper Ocean Spray
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Clipper Ocean Spray said:

Some updates:

AIFlow v1.1 OfficialAvsim Lib Download ID 218506

AIGround v1.1 OfficialAvsim Lib Download ID 218507

The AIFlow and AIGround officials are the most recent HF7, so no need to download if you already have those.

AICull HF4:  Mediafire AICull_v101HF4.zip

Fixed: AICull.ini changes not being read.  If anyone notices other issues, please let me know quickly because I need to upload this fix into the avsim lib soon.

Thanks, Roland.

Thanks Roland for those great tools really appreciated 😎

Edited by awf

André

Yes, thank you very much for these very handy tools 😎

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

Thanks so much too. Very useful.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

FYI AiCull HF4 worked for me. Thanks for the fix

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

Thanks for these great tools, I wouldn't fly without them anymore. 

29 minutes ago, vincentrouleau said:

FYI AiCull HF4 worked for me. Thanks for the fix

Worked for me here too. The three values (A3, A4, A5) are being read by the AICull.ini.

Thanks for the fix.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

One last thing though, I still run AiCull manually, as using the addon.xml method still does not work for me. I must set the "run as administrator" in the exe properties and run manually, otherwise the deletion does not do anything. Ed, do you have the same behavior?

Vincent Rouleau

14 minutes ago, vincentrouleau said:

One last thing though, I still run AiCull manually, as using the addon.xml method still does not work for me. I must set the "run as administrator" in the exe properties and run manually, otherwise the deletion does not do anything. Ed, do you have the same behavior?

I've added all of them (AI Cull and AI Ground, AI Flow) using the addon-xml method and all they start-up together with P3D (haven't selected "run as administrator" in the files properties). I haven't noticed any anomalies in their functioning so far. Why do you say it's not working for you?. Have you activated AI Cull during the P3D start-up process?.

I also suggest adding the AICull folder, as it comes from the download, directly into your P3D addons folder typically located in %Documents%.

Cheers, Ed

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed