Sign in to follow this  
jencas

Free Drzewiecki Design's Miami City X

how does this scenery work in combo with LVFR MIA?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

NICE! Thank you! :cool: I shall investigate how this impacts on my frame rate, hopefully it's not as bad as the  London area with Heathrow and the surrounding airports which are NOT Drzewiecki Design I hasten to add).

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Anyone know how the quality of KMIA in the scenery is? I can see it is not the main focus of the product.

EDIT: Just saw the screenshots, my bad!

Edited by Canine Crew

I can't seem to find the Dropbox link for this scenery. Could someone please direct me?

Thanks!

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

13 minutes ago, Airbus said:

I can't seem to find the Dropbox link for this scenery. Could someone please direct me?

Thanks!

Page 13 of that thread. Second message dated 26 April 2020. By DD Stanislaw.

Don't want to post the link.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

3 hours ago, HighBypass said:

NICE! Thank you! :cool: I shall investigate how this impacts on my frame rate, hopefully it's not as bad as the  London area with Heathrow and the surrounding airports which are NOT Drzewiecki Design I hasten to add).

I have it installed in V5 and it looks better than ever... no performance impact that I can see.  All I have is Orbx NA LC and this DD scenery on top. Well worth it :smile:

Bert

so nobody can speak to how this interacts with Latin VFR Miami?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

"The distribution of this product has been suspended due to LatinVFR releasing their Miami KMIA V5 scenery which includes many downtown buildings."

Unquote

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

I have it installed in V5 and it looks better than ever... no performance impact that I can see.  All I have is Orbx NA LC and this DD scenery on top. Well worth it :smile:

Sorry Bert, I didn't mention I'm on FSX:SE :wink: so it may be like comparing apples to oranges. If it plays nicely on my setup then yes, the screenshots make it well worth it.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

I wonder if I can get a refund. I bought it several years ago. Doesn't seem fair now that other people are getting it for free.😒

3 hours ago, micstatic said:

so nobody can speak to how this interacts with Latin VFR Miami?

I had them both in 4.5 and it was fine with LVFR on top of DD on top of NAOLC.  DD has some wider coverage and, I believe, adds slightly upgraded versions of some other airports in Miami.  Haven't put Miami X into v5 yet as it hadn't been updated when I looked over the weekend - so it is hot off the virtual presses.  I will add it later today and can advise more completly, though since it is free, you can just try it out and disable it if you don't like it.  DD uses XML method, so...easy to turn on and off.

Edited by cwburnett

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

34 minutes ago, Quasimodo said:

I wonder if I can get a refund. I bought it several years ago. Doesn't seem fair now that other people are getting it for free.😒

hahaha 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Quasimodo said:

By now your investment has fully depreciated. 😉

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT