Sign in to follow this  
cyyzrwy24

simlink unable to reach navigraph server

Hey Guys,

Had some issues with Navigraph after recent update pointing into right folders between V4 and V5, but managed to solve that. However it reports  "unable to reach Navigraph server" , once I open simlink to see if everything is pointed where it needs to. On Navigraph Charts when I try to connect it  says "could not connect to simulator".

Anybody has any idea? Before last update everything was working perfectly....

Thanks

Alex 

Maybe make sure it has been logged in (by right clicking on the icon in the task tray) and that it is not being blocked by the Windows Defender Firewall?

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

I had that problem too. I then realized I just needed to update it.Try updating it.

Edited by MindYerBeak

I asked on their forum as well....They are aware of an issue and they made new one for download...In flight now...will try latter. Latest version had issues definitely....

Alex 

There is a new version 1.1.6.0427 available.

I was alerted to it this morning when booting P3Dv4.5

Stu

• Upvote 1

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

2 hours ago, Bunchy said:

There is a new version 1.1.6.0427 available.

I was alerted to it this morning when booting P3Dv4.5

Stu

Thank you !  the v 1.1.6.0427 is the first one that has worked for me since last week . YAY ! 

WAT1460.png

Also updated and seem to solve the problem

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

Glad to hear!

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

Hate to bump an old thread, but I've tried everything mentioned here and still can not connect to the simulator...

Rodney E. Jacobs

Simlink blocked by your AV?

Simlink running in Task Manager?

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!