Sign in to follow this  
mcdonoughdr

AI Parking all screwed up wth Addon AIrports

Can someone explain the basic's of ParkPosGen? Most of my airports are addon.xml with a few being in there own folders. How can I fix my add on airports so planes park correctly at the correct gates etc...

Add-on.xml files have nothing to do with it. You should enter a full path to a top folder in which,or below in subfolders, your add-on airport files are stored. (or more then one path if necessary).

For instance if they are at a drive outside your flight simulator in folder d:\airports  you should enter that path.

See PPG Manual section 3.2

Edited by kiek

I figured that out,

My other question, is the the parked aircraft I see not live like the other traffic? I'm seeing Virgin Atlantic A340's, WOW A330's parked etc?

5 minutes ago, mcdonoughdr said:

My other question, is the the parked aircraft I see not live like the other traffic? I'm seeing Virgin Atlantic A340's, WOW A330's parked etc?

The static parked aircraft that are generated based on the parking percentage you have set in the UI is not live. They are only generated to populate your airport.

If you wait long enough these initial guesses will be replaced by PSXT with real live airlines and types (select soft learning). Anothe option us that you make changes to the airport file yourself.

Note that with the low traffic volumes in these corona times changes made by PSXT will take a long time....

If a real live aircraft appears at a gate it will replace the static one.

30 minutes ago, kiek said:

The static parked aircraft that are generated based on the parking percentage you have set in the UI is not live. They are only generated to populate your airport.

If you wait long enough these initial guesses will be replaced by PSXT with real live airlines and types (select soft learning). Anothe option us that you make changes to the airport file yourself.

Note that with the low traffic volumes in these corona times changes made by PSXT will take a long time....

If a real live aircraft appears at a gate it will replace the static one.

Thanks,

How long does the license key take to arrive? Ordered about an hour ago via PayPal

9 hours ago, mcdonoughdr said:

Thanks,

How long does the license key take to arrive? Ordered about an hour ago via PayPal

You're here at the wrong address...