Sign in to follow this  
colinm44

Feeder tanks run out of fuel after about 300 miles

Apologies if you already know this, and you say you've moved on. Colin, you're not actually loading up another aircraft before the Falcon per se. It's just a stock aircraft showing on the menu screen when the sim loads up. You then go on to select the airport, select your plane, load a flight plan and weather etc. Then voila: you're sitting in the Falcon on the ramp  etc.

Like I said, apologies if this is old hat to you.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

3 hours ago, colinm44 said:

Well, Al, I kind of disagree with you. You shouldn't have to do anything to get this plane moving. Loading up another aircraft before loading this one. I don't have to do this with anyother payware. As for running out of fuel after 300 miles in p3d 4.5... And as for being a complex aircraft, I think this one is old, tired and buggy and NOT as complex as newer offerings.

Colin, I'm sorry the Falcon did not work out for you as it has for others. It is an award winning aircraft that made the cover of PC Pilot magazine in June 2019 less than a year after the aircraft came out. It is only 'old' in the sense that this rendition accurately models an aircraft that Dassault first produced in the mid 70s. As such it is a complex steam gauge aircraft with detailed system modeling. I wish I knew why it does not seem to be a good fit with your particular system.

To each his own.

Best,

Al

Edited by ark