Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Wing Wednesday

Oh great, it's Waiting Wednesday....

• Like 1

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

6 hours ago, Claviateur said:

. At the end we were like Oh Sh*t! we have to find something for this friday... 

So with everyone of MSFS posts on Wednesday, I have the feeling the same "Oh Sh*t" echoes at the office of Asobo or MS every week,.. 🙈

Darn it, yet another Wednesday, let the new intern handle it !

5 hours ago, FAZZ3 said:

I can’t quite make out what that large patch of smoke is behind the plane. Is that a cloud? Why is it at ground level?

The 748 exhaust pipe needs some tuning, it is an alpla you know 😇.

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

3 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

The 748 exhaust pipe needs some tuning, it is an alpla you know 😇.

Or it could be simulating the engine smoke after turning on an engine for the first time after the 748 was handed to the alpha. If that's the case, I'm very pleased. 

/speculation

That could be that the 748 carries evacuees from wild forest fires too. You know like in a mission.

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

This shot from the last development update should compensate:

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Alpha-2020-05

• Like 2

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Do carbon fibre stressed wings exhibit more ore less flex than non-carbon fibre ones?  My guess is less.

regards

bs 

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

15 minutes ago, Richard Jacks said:

Would love to know someone's thoughts on those trees...

Just what we needed another tree discussion....Here we go, sit tight!🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The Carbon Cub is the plane I want to see more of, but I want to see it BUSH FLYING!

Pretty please?  😉

Edited by Mengy
  • Upvote 1