Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

April 30th, 2020 - Development Update

IT'S ALLOWED LOOK AT THIS VIDEO APPROVED BY MICROSOFT AND ASOBO TEAM !

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

Just because someone uploaded a video doesn't mean it's approved.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, topatov said:

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback ! what do you think about this ultra wide screen ? the vertical heigh is enought in virtual cockpit view ? What about hdr ? 

Just for information it's not 5K its little bit less than 4k 5120*1440 😉

Your absolutley right. The ultra widescreen is great, especially for simulation. The only issue i find is when running games on lower resolutions then the native screen resolution of 5120x1440. Everything seems to be blurry, maybe i need to play around more with NVIDIA Settings.  HDR is not supported, it only has HDR Color like enhancement. The RTX 2080 (non ti version) seems to struggle  with some games on this resolution, thats why im planning on getting the RTX 3080TI series

Below Xplane 737 Zibo Mod Screen of the Cockpit

IMG-20191223-180628.jpg

Edited by pointblack
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, pointblack said:

Your absolutley right. The ultra widescreen is great, especially for simulation. The only issue i find is when running games on lower resolutions then the native screen resolution of 5120x1440. Everything seems to be blurry, maybe i need to play around more with NVIDIA Settings.  HDR is not supported, it only has HDR Color like enhancement. The RTX 2080 (non ti version) seems to struggle  with some games on this resolution, thats why im planning on getting the RTX 3080TI series

Below Xplane 737 Zibo Mod Screen of the Cockpit

Thank you for your screen and feedback 🤩 what is your level of zoom on this screen ? everything is readable on the panel ? 
I'm agree with you it's very wise to wait new Ampere and big Navi 🙂

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

1 hour ago, topatov said:

IT'S ALLOWED LOOK AT THIS VIDEO APPROVED BY MICROSOFT AND ASOBO TEAM !

Let me direct you to bullet point 3:

Do not describe any part of the Game on any venue unless we’ve instructed you to.

https://www.flightsimulator.com/guidelines-nda/

And they admit to not having Asobo's permission right in the description:

"Due to NDA, no images of the apha insider will be shown! "

Your point doesn't stand and it still isn't fine.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

You can also bet that

WHOEVER SCREAMS ABOUT A PERMISSION AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS

are lying.

Not to mention that neither Microsoft nor Asobo have any leverage to dissallow people from looking at YouTube videos.

They can prohibit people from uploading them, but not people watching. 😉

Edited by Farlis
  • Upvote 1

@bernd1151 @pointblack you're not allowed to share any performance details as that falls under the NDA.

• Like 4

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

28 minutes ago, simtom said:

@bernd1151 @pointblack you're not allowed to share any performance details as that falls under the NDA.

You are absolutely right, sorry

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

No worries, it's easy to forget that 😉 

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

• Like 2

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

So...moving on....when will will see Alpha tester videos? I've seen enough screens to convince me to move on from FSX - skipping entirely P3D V5 HF 34,990,120,00. I want to see some Videos of what this baby can do! 

• Upvote 1

I don't think they'll ever lift the NDA on the Alpha. An Alpha is too incomplete to be shown raw footage of to the public. There is a reason why they hand pick the screenshots we get weekly.

Now the Beta I could see them lifting the NDA on at the end of, as Betas are (meant to be) feature complete, with a focus on bug testing and improvements.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, snglecoil said:

Can we stop for a moment and just appreciate that there are plausible shorelines in just about every water shot shown so far! It may not be perfectly colored yet, but rivers, lakes and oceans have believable transitions between land and water.

Also the transition between runway and grass is nicely done too... seems to be no sharp lines (like P3D/FSX) just a nice irregular transition from concrete/tarmac to grass/dirt.

Edited by MatthewS
  • Like 3

Matthew S

... der Screenshot von Bonham Five im Vordergrund ... Sieht es nicht aus wie die Bugwellen eines Wasserflugzeugs?

Will

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, alphawill said:

... der Screenshot von Bonham Five im Vordergrund ... Sieht es nicht aus wie die Bugwellen eines Wasserflugzeugs?

As far as I know there are no float planes in the alpha.

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2