Sign in to follow this  
roarkr

Highways in the Air also with P3Dv5 Hotfix1

Still highways with P3Dv5 Hotfix1.

It is Highway 1  from San Francisco to Los Angles:)

L7dRnvz.png

Edited by roarkr

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

That looks more like Coruscant than Earth :laugh:

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I knew they would figure something out to reduce the congestion on that stretch...;)

• Like 2

Now only if you could pic out a farm truck taking their season's bunch of pigs to the slaughterhouse...this would really be "when pigs fly" 🙂 🤣

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hi @roarkr have you posted it over the LM forums? There are a number of people still experiencing issues after the HF and I fear most are just coming to AVSIM to rant and not actually letting LM know.

Cheers,

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

3 hours ago, roarkr said:

Still highways with P3Dv5 Hotfix1.

It is Highway 1  from San Francisco to Los Angles:)

it seems to be more an issue of OrbX. I´ve had those "airtraffic" aswell over Germany. I have disabled "roadskirting" (what ever it does) in GEN and GES and today i had no motorway in the air over germany

cheers 

Edited by BerndB

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

If you use Orbx - try SYNC to the sim.

Vic

• Upvote 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Was happening to me, appeared to be an Orbx issue. I installed Orbx base in a library on a separate drive and that solved the issue for me. 

1 hour ago, KL Oo said:

Hi @roarkr have you posted it over the LM forums? There are a number of people still experiencing issues after the HF and I fear most are just coming to AVSIM to rant and not actually letting LM know.

Cheers,

Trust me....LM is reading this post.  Perhaps it's better to post here so they can hear from many simmers, than posting on their site.

Stan

Fair enough. I haven't yet taken the plunge into V5 yet (for once decided not to be an early adopted) and I'm reluctant to at this stage after te feedback thus far on HF1. Does't appear so far to be an overarching success which is a shame because I only last week did a complete reinstall of Windows ready for a fresh install of P3D....

Hopefully they make an announcement or acknowledgement about this of the outstanding issues. The fact the released the HF in quick time is reassuring they are listening. 

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

4 hours ago, vgbaron said:

If you use Orbx - try SYNC to the sim.

Vic

Can you tell me where you set this option.

Thanks ... Richard

5 hours ago, rwalls said:

Können Sie mir sagen, wo Sie diese Option eingestellt haben?

Danke ... Richard

Start FTX Central, and then go to Settings, there in the Window then on Help there is Simulator synchronization.

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

Thanks, I found it... Richard