Sign in to follow this  
crichey

Disabled flight sim websites

3 minutes ago, crichey said:

Because that is private, isn't it?

And somebody who decides to get out of flight sim for whatever reason isn't private?

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

1 minute ago, crichey said:

I think it is, don't you?

So if somebody decided he wasn't into aviation anymore and decided to get into trains, they're supposed to tell you that?

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Just now, crichey said:

I think so, don't you?

As far as I'm concerned, people still have their private lives, whether they run a website or not. They don't need to tell you every little detail of their life. Do you walk up to the band members of your favorite band and demand for them to tell you their entire life story?

• Upvote 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

So why are you expecting other people to do what you do not want to do?

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

I'm sure other people very curiously want to know what color underwear you are wearing and what you had for breakfast this morning. Will you commit to providing that information going forward?

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

No.

Luke Kolin

I'm giving serious consideration to locking this thread as it's going nowhere.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather