Sign in to follow this  
RTK1972

Tomatoshade and P3D 4.5

Good afternoon everynone,

i experience a problem with TS and P3D 4.5 (not the latest hotfix installed). When applying a preset and starting P3D i don'T see a aircraft in the preview screen and when startiung a flight the screen stays black also after rebuilding the shaders.

This happens with every preset.

Can someone of you help me with that ?

Thanks, Carsten

Carsten U

Try deleting the shader cache files in Appdata\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders after applying the Tomato preset.

I7-10700 (4.8 GHz with HT enabled)

2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz 

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC Gaming

8 minutes ago, Branimir said:

Try deleting the shader cache files in Appdata\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders after applying the Tomato preset.

tried it but still not workiong

Carsten U

Im attempting to jog my memory because Ive had this happen before and fixed it, I want to say it had something to do with outdated reflection profiles? 

i did not run the reflection maker. Only applied the RD preset and fired up P3D....

Carsten U

Hmm, I only remember having this issue when applying reflection profiles. Does the issue go away when applying a restore via Tomatoshade? 

after restoring the original ones all is fine but as soon as i apply another preset it went black again....

Carsten U