Sign in to follow this  
Philipljung

Sim Freezes at Approach | P3Dv4

After posting about this at a p3d forum i got a helpful manual to find my crash, i have used it all, windows event viewer, appcrashviewer, what is hang and all of those. The only problem is; nothing shows up as my problem is not the sim crashing, ill come back to that. So it has been happening for some time now. I can fly to any airport in the world without these problems, including EGKK with FlyTampa, that is one seriously heavy scenery, however no problems other than a slight reduction to my frame rate. However flying to Oslo Airport, my home airport can be somewhat of a challenge. I have ORBX Norway, and orbx europe and all of those. I also own Aerosoft Mega Airport Oslo V.0. Every single time i approach into Oslo, at around 10 000 feet. My sim freezes for a couple of seconds, and i have to not touch anything, cuz if i touch anything my sim crashes. I have Chaseplane installed as well and if i am moving my camera a lot around the cockpit while the freeze happens, it crashes as well. The only time it doesnt crash, is when i am able to time the freeze correctly so that im not touching anything. But that doesnt always work. I have tried to set my scenery down to an absolute minimum on the aerosoft scenery to see if that helps, it helps a little, as the freeze is not lasting for 10 seconds, more 5. But its still happening. Last time i posted i was also told to check every scenery in order to find the exact scenery that is interfering, but i know its the Aerosoft Oslo, as it doesnt happen to any of the other airports with payware scenery. Does anyone know how i could fix this? I have tried a lot, and i know my pc can handle this, so please help me so i can enjoy flying as i used to. Another problem with pretty much every airport (in norway) is that its snow on the runway in the night, i live in Norway, and can confirm there is ZERO snow on the runway at any airports, and its also really bad resolution sometimes during the night where the ground is pixelated with black and white pixels. Also annoying, ive always had problems with P3Dv4 and im seriously wanting the problems to end, i cant wait for MSFS 2020... I will leave my specs and addons at the bottom

Specs: 

Intel i3 8100 @3.60GHz

16gb Ram

Gigabyte Geforce 1060 3gb 

500gb SSD

Windows 10

Addons installed:

ORBX Vectors
- ORBX Trees
- ORBX Global openLC Europe
- ORBX Global BASE Pack
- ORBX Norway