Sign in to follow this  
EFB

Default trees textures in squares

Where did you get this scenery from ?... Looks like a freeware to me.... Is it ?
Maybe that's the problem ( not compatible with P3D)

Yes, looks like someone was self training to make scenery. They all ready know more than I know.  Hey mitsos, I swear I'm not following you around.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

3 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

Hey mitsos, I swear I'm not following you around.

Nah, that's not a problem man 😉 I am just trying to be as much helpful as i can.

Well first thankss, the problem is that i have friends that are using this scenery and they see them good, thats why i think its a direcxt problem or something relate, because the bgl peacks the default texture, so is there a way to see the transparent or if the bgl is corrupted? i have direcxt 12

Ok, have you updated your graphics card driver ?

Or maybe you can uninstall that scenery and reinstall again.?

Well, it was freeware scenery GCTS Tenerife south, from Peter Hermans, and with other freewares i have the same error, i have update my cards driver but nothing. Could it be a problem with compatibility? But i think that fsx airports work properly on P3D dont them? I removed the default trees texture but now i only see like these transparent squares, so the texture is not the problem. 

40 minutes ago, Perfect Aviation said:

Well, it was freeware scenery GCTS Tenerife south, from Peter Hermans, and with other freewares i have the same error, i have update my cards driver but nothing. Could it be a problem with compatibility? But i think that fsx airports work properly on P3D dont them? I removed the default trees texture but now i only see like these transparent squares, so the texture is not the problem. 

Just because it works in fsx does not mean it will work in P3D, especially As I assume you are running V5 per your note about being dx12. It is hard to make it from the shot but it looks like the trees are causing the background landclass to show through around them vs the texture from the add on. Might not be v5 compatible or needs to be run through ade to maybe setup a landclass exclusion, or replaced with different trees perhaps?

a lot has changed since FSX days, and while some stuff will work, some stuff certainly does not or needs attention to port over.

Edited by CaptainNick

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor