Sign in to follow this  
asanal

Any good airplane for P3D v5

I managed, It is working now.  I will make test flight to understand how much FPS will left, to install REX, PMDG,GTX ,AS and Ultimate Traffic, ORBX, some addons also.

MY base AP is Newark Airport in NJ.

I don't think P3Dv5 after all addons installed, forget the flying ,we will be  lucky if we can taxi the plane.

I have TWO Titan X GPU.  After  QW146   installed , GPU's was generating 20 FPS, Takeoff was between 19-23FPS.

Future , doesn't look bright with P3DV5 , unless we all start to  flying VFR .

May be FS2020 will   save us

Edited by asanal

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Guess we are all doomed thenif you can work with those gpu

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Run only one video card and you should be happy 

Im running utlive ,pmdg, ybcg orbx,ausv2 gold coast city scape, running great on very high settings, 30 to 60 frames running very well on i7 8700k and gtx 1080ti,also vr is running really well

Edited by suchw

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Suchw,

Are you running P3Dv5?

Ahmet Sanal

Yep v5 hf1

Wayne such

The majestic Q400 is running fine in V5.

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

Is it possible if you start v5 at KEWR Gate 68. Can you check FPS in VC and Outside view.

It will very helpful

Ahmet Sanal

Will do when i get home, im also running 4k, in fairness i do think those big airports are much worse on frames than aus airports

Wayne such

Thanks.

Newark Airport   in the "worse airports category" . I never approached  Newark above 7-9FPS. 

Ahmet Sanal

I only have default scenery though

Wayne such

The newer feelthere EMB E170/5-190/5  jets work in V5 but you will need to do a few changes. Not sure if the dev is too lazy to make an installer for v5 but provided instructions to replace the A2A windshield.dll file  thats avail on the A2A store for free.   You will also find the cockpit not very sharp. This can be changed within the panel.cfg and changing the vcockpit section with a higher resolution set like 2048x2048. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Dave,

Thanks for your info.

Ahmet Sanal

The F1 DC9/MD80 Classic/MD80 Pro all work in P3Dv5 HF1, though the graphics in the MD80s are lacking/flat as they're older planes, but everything works as it should.  (And shout out for FSW's Lear 35 as well, with a P3Dv5 installer! Carenado planes have visual glitches/missing/transparent panel sections, even with their "patch").

Edited by SWVA4420

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

37 minutes ago, SWVA4420 said:

Carenado planes have visual glitches/missing/transparent panel sections, even with their "patch").

I do not now find that to be the case but I did until I installed the patch first and then reinstalled the aircraft, if that might help?