Sign in to follow this  
ckyliu

7 years old!?

6ceUav.jpg

Intercity opened its doors May 4th 2013 (this is our 7th Star Wars day!); we're celebrating 7 years, 1800 pilots, 14200 hours, 9000 flights and 3600 forum posts. As always, a big thanks to all our dedicated pilots, past, present and future!

To find out more about this established virtual airline, please visit http://www.viaintercity.com

Intercity operate the PMDG J41, Majestic Q400 and Aerosoft A319/A320 on over 650 routes across Europe, tracked by our custom ACARS, so it's easy to fit flying with us around your busy lifestyle. With challenging aircraft, airports and a typical flight duration of under 90 minutes, Intercity is the airline for pilots who like to be kept busy throughout their flights!

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

And I passed the exam, and supplied my email for that so-called 'Confirmation' and 24 hour later, zilch. So much for

16 hours ago, ckyliu said:

To find out more about this established virtual airline, please visit http://www.viaintercity.com

8 hours ago, vc10man said:

And I passed the exam, and supplied my email for that so-called 'Confirmation' and 24 hour later, zilch. So much for

Hello Rick, you are showing as a fully registered pilot, are you still having issues? Some e-mail services (GMX and BT/Yahoo especially) seem to have blocked our recent application responses we are investigating. 24 hours is a little disingenuous though, given it's only now 25 since I posted :ohmy:

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

8 hours ago, flightskyc said:

Your site is insecure, yet you ask for login details and personal information for registration......

It's just a normal website, the same as websites you've been using for the last 10 years. Data is encrypted in storage but not during transmission, but then again we only ask for an e-mail address, name and DOB, which is generally all information readily accessible from public sources anyway - some browsers no longer like this behaviour (even though Facebook use to do exactly this) and will flag it, but we haven't changed anything on the website to trigger it.

Edited by ckyliu

support1.jpg

38 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

Hello Rick, you are showing as a fully registered pilot, are you still having issues? Some e-mail services (GMX and BT/Yahoo especially) seem to have blocked our recent application responses we are investigating. 24 hours is a little disingenuous though, given it's only now 25 since I posted :ohmy:

I am still without that confirmation email from yourselves, so have no idea what my current status is, accepted/rejected, et al.

As I now fly the Majestic Dash Q8-400 far more of late, hence this caught my eye. Other than trying to figure out and master the VNAV sequence, it's a delight to be back flying this aircraft.

9 hours ago, jonesrob said:

Very unreasonable post.

And what is so unreasonable, may I ask? I sign up; they say they'll follow-up with a 'Confirmation', and despite doing as they suggested and informing them, still zilch, it's 'unreasonable', eh? Like to see you say that when you next apply for something that has yet to arrive, despite assurances 'sent'😡

• Upvote 1

@vc10man Your ID is 1848 that should get you logged in, if you've any further problems feel free to DM me here at Avsim 🙂 The Q400 is an awesome bird, always keeps you busy, we took a bit of a punt building a whole virtual airline around it before it was even released (the A320 came later on), but fortunately Majestic delivered the goods! We need an awesome regional jet now

Edited by ckyliu

support1.jpg

3 hours ago, ckyliu said:

@vc10man Your ID is 1848 that should get you logged in, if you've any further problems feel free to DM me here at Avsim 🙂 The Q400 is an awesome bird, always keeps you busy, we took a bit of a punt building a whole virtual airline around it before it was even released (the A320 came later on), but fortunately Majestic delivered the goods! We need an awesome regional jet now

Amazingly, by sheer coincidence or what I have no idea, after your reply here, lo and behold, that information came through by email. Thanks all the same.

Okay, logged in, but your ACARS only shows FS9/FSX. As I only use P3Dv4.5, what do I do?

Just load up P3D and see if it picks it up, half of the airline is on P3Dv4 so should be fine.

support1.jpg

Okay, just downloaded latest ACARS, and got Windows and my AV to let me install it, and went to try and login, but the same password I used to login to my account now rejects me. This is bizarre to say the least!

Is there a different password for the ACARS login?

Edited by vc10man
grammar

I can only think your firewall may be blocking it? You only have one login for everything Intercity: the forums, ACARS and main website all use the same login.

support1.jpg

41 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

I can only think your firewall may be blocking it? You only have one login for everything Intercity: the forums, ACARS and main website all use the same login.

Firewall? What after I disabled the AV Firewall for 10 minutes, or the Windows Firewall which I did not touch?