Sign in to follow this  
ckyliu

7 years old!?

13 hours ago, vc10man said:

And what is so unreasonable, may I ask? I sign up; they say they'll follow-up with a 'Confirmation', and despite doing as they suggested and informing them, still zilch, it's 'unreasonable', eh? Like to see you say that when you next apply for something that has yet to arrive, despite assurances 'sent'😡

Yes, you're quite right. My apologies.

Rob Jones.

10 hours ago, ckyliu said:

I can only think your firewall may be blocking it? You only have one login for everything Intercity: the forums, ACARS and main website all use the same login.

Okay, even late last night tried disabling every firewall, leaving my system at risk, but still will not allow me to login to ACARS with the same password that lets me access my account, the Forum, etc. This is now beginning to look farcical. I may just give up and ask you to delete my account entirely!

We have other people who signed up the same day as you who've already logged flights so I just want to double check you are definitely keying in the username and password right; you say it's "rejecting", what specific error do you get? If it says incorrect password or username that would suggest you're not keying it in the same as the website (perhaps you saved the password in your browser)? Try changing your password (this is done in the forums as it's all shared) and make sure you are logging in with your 4 digit crew/pilot ID in all locations, no extraneous letters or spaces.

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Thanks for that Chris. Yes, I did use the Crew ID that was emailed to me; yes, I did try and login with the same password I can access my account; and lastly, yes, I did save the login password details on Firefox. Encouraging to know others who signed up the same day are up and running. Downloaded the FSLA320 and MJC repaints too. Going to make another attempt.

EDIT: Automatic Login failed as login password incorrect!!

EDIT#2: Okay, I give up, despite changing the Password, it still comes up as 'Incorrect password' and this is the ONLY site using Firefox that I have an issue with. This is becoming more or a joke!!

Edited by vc10man

Seeing that your Forum is about as useless as useless can be, this is the end. Close the account. Good Riddance!

Heaven forbid we should have jobs and families and can't reply within 2 hours! 🙄 I'm using Firefox so I don't think that was the problem... anyway account closed as per your request

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Hooooray👋Virtual Airline, more like Virtual Con-Artists!!!!😡

We'll issue you with a full refund 🙄

support1.jpg

I think you dodged a bullet there.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.