Yea I know I don't understand there pricing at all. Seems that there losing a lot of potential customers for that very reason. But there stuff is top of the line.

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

2 hours ago, FreeBird(Josh) said:

I have tried them all and find the VFRuddos to be the best. If you want the feel of real pedals these are the ones.

Anyone in the market for rudder pedals and with money no object should look for Russ Barlow's review of the Ruddo pedals on YouTube. Russ makes a good case for the Ruddo pedals being the most realistic. (He has some flying experience.)

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

40 minutes ago, FreeBird(Josh) said:

Yea I know I don't understand there pricing at all. Seems that there losing a lot of potential customers for that very reason. But there stuff is top of the line.

The strength of the Euro against the British Pound is one reason their prices are so high. That’s why the Fulcrum yoke is so appealing. It’s made in England so no currency conversion for Brits and for foreigners their currency is probably quite strong making it a very competitive price.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

5 hours ago, Camsdad13 said:

I did have an issue a week or so ago with a toe brake Sensor that I think I got fixed. ..

Glad to hear that! Would you care to share how you fixed the pedals... or is that covered in your thread? Which I've not got to yet.. :cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

4 hours ago, orchestra_nl said:

I still have to decide what rudder pedals to get. My CH Pedals need to be replaced. I am currently torn between the MFG Crosswind and the Thrustmaster TPR. The latter looks more like the real thing but according to some reviews they are not very confortable when using an office chair since they are more suited for simpits.

That Ruddo seems to have the same angle for your feet as the TPR, how are these for comfort?

It takes getting use too coming from the Saitek, MF crosswinds, CH.  The key is heals on the ground except for braking. Also your chair needs to be secured by some means or another or you have to use a strap. I find it very comfortable once you train yourself off of the scissors type pedals.

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

2 hours ago, FreeBird(Josh) said:

It takes getting use too coming from the Saitek, MF crosswinds, CH.  The key is heals on the ground except for braking. Also your chair needs to be secured by some means or another or you have to use a strap. I find it very comfortable once you train yourself off of the scissors type pedals.

Thanks for your reply. I have no real flying experience but from what I've learned most GA and even Boeing has these heels-on-floor type of pedals. Airbus seems to use something that's more like its full feet on the pedals.
Off course I want realism but there's a practical side as well. In the case of the Ruddo ithat's the price.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Well my this threads gotten alot of activity while I've been busy.  Thats my problem is I fly alot of different stuff.  I was mostly a 738 guy for years, then became obsessed with the 32x's.  I used to love flying just the 172 for the GA side, but then I switched to the warrior and I've really been loving the TBM900.  I had my eye on the ruddos - but I can't spend that much.  The TPRs are to the high side of what I wanted to spend.  Still torn between the MFGs but learning towards the TPRs.  Either way, coming from 5 year old Saitek pedals ANYTHING is going to be a step up I'm sure....

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

For this topic, I would like to bring the Flyhirundo rudder pedals to your attention again.

You can read a description and comments here:
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/560219-flyhirundo-rudder-pedal-introduction/?tab=comments#comment-4066585

I will make an update on that thread soon.
Thanks for reading
Jozef

• Upvote 1

FlyHirundo Rudder Pedal and Yoke
Designed and manufactured in Switzerland

Email: info@flyhirundo.com

I guess once things get really expensive, you've got to consider the Brunner-Swiss pedals. I managed to get a set second hand from here, and bought the matching yoke new from them a couple of months ago. For some reason I haven't had a chance to set everything up yet. They are both extremely high quality though, and can be programmed to behave however you want. Can't wait till the end of the month to find out how much longer I'll be on furlough. Once I know, I'll be able to get on with building up my rig with them and trying them, or packing and going back to work instead....

• Like 1

Mark Harris.

Aged 54. 

P3D,  & DCS mostly. DofReality P6 platform partially customised and waiting for parts. Brunner CLS-E Yoke and Pedals. Winwing HOTAS and Cougar MFDS.

Scan 3XS Laptop i9-9900K 3.6ghz, 64GB DDR4, RTX2080.

B737NG Pilot. Ex Q400, BAe146, ATP and Flying Instructor in the dim and distant past! SEP renewed and back at the coal face flying folk on the much deserved holidays!