Sign in to follow this  
Akki

FSX and PSX graphic interference in Real Traffic

I am now extremely satisfied with the use of PSX and Real Traffic latest versions in combination with FSX. All issues are solved with parking/parking updates, liveries and misplaced airports i.e. IRL flights dont taxi or land as expected, next to the runway for instance. This was corrected with Airport design Editor.

However one minor issue remain, obviousely caused by PSX- spotting the own aircraft or taxing with cockpit view the scenery becomes corrupt in som angles, moving to another angle or view the problem disappear. I can provide some screen shoots if someone tell me what I need to do to provide some photos here on the Forum (URL?) 

I claim PSX to be the reason just because turning off PSX problem disappear.

Anyone having the same experience?

Åke

50 minutes ago, Akki said:

obviousely caused by PSX- spotting the own aircraft or taxing with cockpit view

To my knowledge PSXseeconTraffic has no spotting the own aircraft function, that is FSX/P3D functionality... 

21 hours ago, kiek said:

To my knowledge PSXseeconTraffic has no spotting the own aircraft function, that is FSX/P3D functionality... 

Its not what I ment, -  in FSX spotting mode or cockpit view mode and having PSX enabled with Real Traffic the problem randomly occur, if PSX is closed down the graphical issue disappear. I can not understand otherwise than there is a graphic interference for some reason, and my target was to hear in this forum if someone else have had the same problem and for a potential fix? I could provide screen dumps if wanted clearly showing the problem.

I see.

PSXseeconTraffic communicates with FSX via SimConnect only, it "asks" FSX to create (and delete) liveries in the simulator. All graphics stuff comes from FSX. 

BTW, it is PSXT not PSX, PSX means Precision Simulator X.

Edited by kiek

OK, PSXT. Sorry but I think you understand me.

Problem remain, and I wanted to provide some photos where you clearly see how I mean.

Åke