Sign in to follow this  
sotiris

Night textures issue.

I have an issue with a Level-D 767 night texture. Along the fuselage, half of it appears properly and the other half appears dark.

This happens with DX10 enabled only. With DX9 it appears properly.

I suspect that an option in DX10 scenery fixer should be checked/unchecked to solve it, but I can't find out which it could be.

So, I wonder if you could assist.

P.S. I have got a screenshot, but I am not allowed to upload it in this forum.

Thanks for your time,

Sotiris.

P.S. 2. I am wondering if it is possible to upload a screenshot in this forum. "Insert image from URL" doesn't help.

Edited by sotiris

Sotiris Stavrakis

I have emailed the OP.

So far I believe that 

1) the Level D-767 works ok with DX10

2) there is a problem with one livery where the starboard side and wings appear black

3)  I assume that this is a missing texture - perhaps specular  lighting or environment reflections that has not been supplied with the livery.  The DX( engine is silently not drawing the missing texture whereas the DX10 engine is using its black default.

I have advised to use missing texture alert to identify the name of the missing texture.

it may be possible to copy from another livery or to copy and rename the equivalent on the port side.

Edited by SteveFx

This was indeed a missing texture and the OP was able to fix it by copying the light map from another livery.