Sign in to follow this  
Tomaz Drnovsek

Train speech recognition one word

Is it possible to do that in some way other than with saying "correct...", some faster way? I'm having problems with word "red". Apparently no matter how I say it the speech recognition thinks I'm saying "max". I'm correcting it for a couple of weeks now and I even trained myself to pronounce it better. No progress... always thinks I'm saying "max". How to solve this issue?

46 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

Is it possible to do that in some way other than with saying "correct...", some faster way? I'm having problems with word "red". Apparently no matter how I say it the speech recognition thinks I'm saying "max". I'm correcting it for a couple of weeks now and I even trained myself to pronounce it better. No progress... always thinks I'm saying "max". How to solve this issue?

Using 'correct' is the fastest way as far as I know.

In which FS2Crew are you trying to say "red"?

28 minutes ago, byork said:

In which FS2Crew are you trying to say "red"?

Wonder if he is trying to say ' read' as in understood/correct/okay, and it's sounding phonetically as 'red'?

19 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

Well, I'm asking because she doesn't seem to be working at all.

MJC Q400. P3d v4.5.

I'm sorry I don't follow.

You mean doesn't understand  only "red" or doesn't understand anything you say.

Remember, if you ever get stuck, just say "Set and Checked"... that's the backup phrase in case you get stuck.

Assuming you ran the voice training, you can try deleting your voice profile and creating a new one, then re-training your voice again.

12 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Wonder if he is trying to say ' read' as in understood/correct/okay, and it's sounding phonetically as 'red'?

No, it's about anti collision lights. It's definitely red.

1 minute ago, byork said:

I'm sorry I don't follow.

You mean doesn't understand  only "red" or doesn't understand anything you say.

Remember, if you ever get stuck, just say "Set and Checked"... that's the backup phrase in case you get stuck.

Assuming you ran the voice training, you can try deleting your voice profile and creating a new one, then re-training your voice again.

No, no, it's only about the word red. I know I can say set and checked, that what I do at the end. I don't think deleting profile for one word is the smartest thing to do. I just wanted to know if there's a fast way to teach speech recognition a specific word.

1 hour ago, byork said:

Only what I just linked to above.

That should take like 30 seconds to do.

Cheers,

Thanks! I guess I missed this. Sorry.

Apparently, my "red" and "max" are the same even if I pronounce them completely different. Now that I used this method all my "max" are now "red" 🙂 Since there are a lot more "max"s I'll just say "set and checked" when FS2Crew expects me to say red.