Sign in to follow this  
cannow

Carenado P3DV5

Tried installing the Phenom 100 and 525A CJ2 both have part of the VC textures missing in V5 . Anyone know how to fix must be an individual texture. No doubt there will be updates from carenado in due course and I will be ok with the Cj2 as brought from simMarket but unfortunately the phenom I purchased from Orbx old reseller that went bust and no way now to get updates . Carrenado only do updates through there reseller. 

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

I was able to have one of my purchases moved over to Carenado's store. Contact them and provide your order number from where you purchased and make a request. Worked for me. As far as the see through cockpit, yea, even though I've seen 'they made everything V5 compatible', they have not.  

cheers,

Greg

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Hi yes installed that I believe it is for the FMS

Colin hodds

I had the same problem - with Carenado C90 GTX, but managed to get it to working.

had to install it into P3D v5 add ons, not the main Sim. But I then had to copy its gauges into the main gauges directory . Then it finally worked. 

had had no luck installing in to the main Sim and had missing textures until I moved the gauges.

No idea whether this is correct but who cares, it works for me,

hope this helps somebody.

ray

I have the 525A working just fine in v5. Downloaded the latest installer (v1.1) from their website and then applied the v5 patch linked above and also available on their website. No issues.

Sure you're on the most recent version of the installer? If it's a VC texture then it must be a part of the 'Texture.Common' folder in your SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado 525A Citation CJ2. I have 79 items in there, you?

Edited by krazyk

downloaded from simmarket interesting about about installing outside sim may well try that . There is hope  thanks all.

Colin hodds

got it sussed was not clicking the PVD4 button before changing directory so was installing the PVD2 version , Thanks for help all working well now.

Colin hodds

Thank you. I have been struggling with this and ran out of activations and just gave up installing it. I missed that step.

Hi - I've tried all of these options for installing the C525 into P3Dv5 HF1, without success.  I still have missing/transparent parts of the panel....I'm at a loss....any other ideas?  It really seems the Carenado's products are NOT fully compatible w/v5, as I've tried installing several of their planes and all of them had this problem.  Note - they're all OK in v4.  (Regarding the common textures folder - yup, all 79 items were in it - no difference).

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I found when I installed I had to click the dot V4 path came up and altered th manually to V5

Colin hodds

@cannow - yup, tried that as well, same result, sadly.

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg