Sign in to follow this  
Mochi

ASP3D downloading now

Just now, hjsmuc said:

What if you bought from the defunct flightsimstore? I have a serial and the old installers but they don't do any good. Am I supposed to buy the software again? I don't care about the few bucks but if that's the case I can also pay another company to provide me with a weather engine. I really hate that developers don't keep records of their customers that they obtained through 3rd party vendors. Outsourcing without acknowledging your your duties towards the customer seriously - word not allowed -. 

If you have the old serial, you just download the new installer from HiFi's website, register with the serial and it works. I used my AS 2016 Upgrade license from FlightSimStore during registration and I'm up and running. 

• Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I had a similar situation with my ASP3d4 and ASCA licenses that I bought from FSPilotshop. I opened a ticket with HiFi including my original order details and they sorted it out in less than a day.

2 minutes ago, Sethos said:

If you have the old serial, you just download the new installer from HiFi's website, register with the serial and it works. I used my AS 2016 Upgrade license from FlightSimStore during registration and I'm up and running. 

I did the same just now, plugged in my serial id from fspilotshop and it's registered good to go.

For those who don't intend to get P3D V5 I'd still suggest jumping in on the free upgrade from ASP4 so that you don't look back in a few months time upset you won't get X new feature for V4.5 or decide to jump in V5 and have to pay an upgrade fee.

The serial is not the problem. It's the order number they are asking for. If that's from a no longer existing shop the registration doesn't work. It also doesn't work with pcaviator which is still in business. I have an order confirmation from this store which is not accepted at HiFi and which doesn't even show up in my pcaviator account. One lesson learned, never buy anything from a reseller.

Hans

Just now, hjsmuc said:

The serial is not the problem. It's the order number they are asking for. If that's from a no longer existing shop the registration doesn't work. It also doesn't work with pcaviator which is still in business. I have an order confirmation from this store which is not accepted at HiFi and which doesn't even show up in my pcaviator account. One lesson learned, never buy anything from a reseller.

Depends, if you bought it from FSS, you should still have the old email you can search out and see your order ID -- That's what I did. Can't say for PCAviator, as you specifically mentioned FSS.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Concerning FlightSim Store, as long as you have your order number and your license key, it works. However, if you don't have it anymore, it is impossible to get it back.

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

https://imgur.com/xZAJ0rs

I see a lot of issues being pointed out here that are not being posted to the dev forums themselves. Chances are they are not reading this forum.

The quicker they are informed, the quicker they can fix the issue and provide a better product for us.

So please post your bug reports to hifisimtech directly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

16 minutes ago, hjsmuc said:

Edited by SergioN

Sergio Naiberg

6 minutes ago, hjsmuc said:

Put in a ticket. I bought from pcaviator also. I think HiFi always use reseller.

Edited by reecemj

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

I'll put in a ticket as well. There were times when x-aviation had a messy system like this. After many complaints they changed it to something working seamlessly. HiFi is really behind on this and after spending more than 100 bucks on their products I am less than amused about this so called upgrade. 

Hans

Well.....we have a weather now....we just need "real" airplanes so we can start using V5.....😀

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

Do we need to uninstall ASP4 and ASCA that would currently have on our computer before we install this for P3D V4.5?

Eric 

Just now, cyyzrwy24 said:

Well.....we have a weather now....we just need "real" airplanes so we can start using V5.....😀

Even with freeware weather I am fine with the Carenado birds, the Milviz beaver and the Aerosoft 318/219. 

• Like 1

Hans

They seem to have even fixed or found a workaround for the wind shifting at high altitude bug. Finally I can do proper long hauls 😄

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

1 hour ago, Dreamflight767 said:

I'm having issues updating the NAV data.

It won't update properly until Navigraph updates how AS is updated for the new version  In the meantime:

Go to your ASP3D\NavigraphData folder:

1. Backup your "AS" folder.

2. Rename the AS16 folder to "AS"

You should be good to go from there.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png