Sign in to follow this  
Mochi

ASP3D downloading now

22 minutes ago, sgreen91 said:

It could be true sky cannot show multiple layer of precip clouds.  So you hit an area where the metar is calling for mulitple layers so it just does away with all weather.

•  

17 minutes ago, Virtual Flight Realm said:

For those who experiencing no clouds with ASP3D, you can try to set your maximum cloud layers to 3.

Tried 2 and 3 layers. Same result.  Strange TS cannot draw multi layers or perhaps not implemented yet from LM?

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

My Active Sky doesn't load when I press P3D v5. Is there anyone else having the same problem?

I7-10700 (4.8 GHz with HT enabled)

2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz 

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC Gaming

Yes, I do. It works well in P3D v4 but just disappears if V5 is clicked instead. I have posted a topic at the HiFi forum.

Edited by Reader
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Branimir said:

AS.png

I reinstalled it and this showed up. I have already made an account but I don't know which license key to enter? Where can I find this "new" license key?

I had the same problem.

I did a new registration with the old email and everything returned to normal.

• Like 2

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

9 hours ago, JRBarrett said:

Or, HiFi could change the default data folder that the program looks for Navigraph files from \ASPD3\Navigraphdata\AS16 back to \ASPD3\Navigraphdata\AS.

The default folder used to be \AS16 when that was their flagship product, but it changed to \AS when ASP4 arrived. Not sure why they changed it back to the old nomenclature. I’ll inquire on the HiFi forum...

That's odd.  

My ASP4 uses "AS16" and the new ASP3D uses "AS" on my system.  Can't understand why yours is different.

I just tried a reinstall to verify, and ASP3D installed "AS" on my setup.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Just now, BMW969 said:

I had the same problem.

I did a new registration with the old email and everything returned to normal.

I tried to enter the old license key for v4 version and I think it accepted it because I got an e-mail with "device verification code". But it closes everytime I press P3D v5 button. My P3D v5 also crashes at startup if I have Active Sky enabled as an addon.

2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz 

I'm bummed out!   I entered my ASNv4 Upgrade serial key number and order number from where I bought it...and the Create an Account mask, will not accept the order number and key, as it says it is invalid!!!!

I created a ticket with ASN..and hope they will issue me, something that WILL unlock the V5 Beta....:(

Has anybody else experienced a rejected order number associated with the generated key upon purchase?

Edited by Sesquashtoo

1 hour ago, Reader said:

It would appear to work well in "HF2"

My bad, was thinking of something else.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

It took me a while. Don't you have credentials for AS2016 (I got it from SimMarket). ASN upgrade did not work. With those from AS16 (Order ID and Key) I was able to register. After a short email confirmation request (arrives immediately), I was in ASP3D. Things are getting too complicated for me and my old brain ...

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

10 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Has anybody else experienced a rejected order number associated with the generated key upon purchase?

I had trouble initially. I was trying to log straight in on the first dialog that appears. I was being too hasty, I had to click the link just below the password to register an account (counter intuitive wording I think given I thought I already had an account from v4) but the new dialog asked for key and order number and it accepted it ok. I was impressed that it worked given I had an upgraded key all the way back from 2016! Am sure they will sort it out for you, they are a great developer.

• Upvote 1

Clouds are displayed in only one layer.

Shadows on earth are present.

Flickering texture of the plane. But FPS is excellent.)) 4K

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

It looks like Active Sky is now working for me but P3D crashes on startup if AS is installed.

2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz 

14 minutes ago, Nemo said:

It took me a while. Don't you have credentials for AS2016 (I got it from SimMarket). ASN upgrade did not work. With those from AS16 (Order ID and Key) I was able to register. After a short email confirmation request (arrives immediately), I was in ASP3D. Things are getting too complicated for me and my old brain ...

I only have ASN for FSX and ASN for P3D4 (that was unlocked with my upgrade key)  That was the key I tried to enter with the order number...but was rejected as 'invalid'...:(