Sign in to follow this  
Mochi

ASP3D downloading now

Currently I can not download it anymore:

The OPEN BETA is currently PAUSED and unavailable to new participants due to overwhelming support activity including order lookup requests.  We are working on clearing our current ticket load and enabling some improvements in the registration process so that we can open things back up again.  If you’re needing an order lookup and have already opened a ticket, we will get to you soon to get you up and running.  If you haven’t yet downloaded ASP3D, please wait until we re-open the Open Beta.  Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the delay.

What a bummer...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

18 minutes ago, AnkH said:

The OPEN BETA is currently PAUSED and unavailable to new participants due to overwhelming support activity including order lookup requests.  We are working on clearing our current ticket load and enabling some improvements in the registration process so that we can open things back up again.  If you’re needing an order lookup and have already opened a ticket, we will get to you soon to get you up and running.  If you haven’t yet downloaded ASP3D, please wait until we re-open the Open Beta.  Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the delay.

What a bummer...

That's sucks

• Like 1

Eric 

1 hour ago, NightOfDreams said:

Had the same exact problem yesterday. The clouds suddenly went away in EA mode but came back with EA off. So I spent $18 for Rex Skyforce 3D and hopefully problem solved.

It's an LM TrueSky issue - not HiFi - happens with or without any weather engine. Has been documented and reported to LM.

Vic

• Like 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I can't get a clear sky presentation with Active Sky and P3dV5 with EA on.  There is a heavy haze instead of clear skies.  Anyoneelse seeing this?

Danny

1 hour ago, netshadoe said:

I saw this last night, but I had to wait until today to double check.  At this moment, I have no less than 30 SIGMETS outside the US.

Forgive my ignorance, but what other SIGMETS were you looking for?

Indeed, now I can also see some SIGMETs outside of US. But quite a bit of them are still missing and it seems that data is outdated. You can pull open SkyVector and compare with that.

21 minutes ago, DannyR said:

I can't get a clear sky presentation with Active Sky and P3dV5 with EA on.  There is a heavy haze instead of clear skies.  Anyoneelse seeing this?

Same issue explained directly above your post. Rex Skyforce 3D seems to correct this and is on sale.

Edited by NightOfDreams

2 hours ago, Sesquashtoo said:

I agree with you...why not check in the Registry, that you have a working ASN P3D 4 product installed on your system?  That would make this much easier!  I have a ticket in as well. It says that due to high volume (sic), a response could take up to 3 days....:(

I just got my missing order number from HiFi. They are working on the pending requests and will resolve the remaining as soon as doable. I will retry the new version now. 

Hans

HiFi broke backwards compatibility and didn't tell other devs. Now the PMDG 747 will be without a WX radar in V5 for who knows how long. What a mess.

30 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

HiFi broke backwards compatibility and didn't tell other devs. Now the PMDG 747 will be without a WX radar in V5 for who knows how long. What a mess.

Don’t get your panties in a bunch.  It will be resolved.  It is called a beta for a reason.

• Upvote 2

Matt Wilson

40 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

You have a v5 version of a PMDG aircraft?  Wow.  Lucky you.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

1 minute ago, netshadoe said:

You have a v5 version of a PMDG aircraft?  Wow.  Lucky you.

Yeah, it's pretty cool. They released it today and I downloaded it using my computer.

6 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Yeah, it's pretty cool. They released it today and I downloaded it using my computer.

Well color me green.  I've been so busy between here, the Hifi forum and home life that I was not aware!

My apologies.

Well, like Matt said, it will be resolved one way or another.  That's the price of progress.  We all can be thankful that there is a LOT of action on many fronts in the FS world after such a long drought over the past 10-15 years.

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up...guess I'll be doing some beta testing with a new jet!  😀

Edited by netshadoe

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

4 hours ago, AnkH said:

What a bummer...

So, I must wait again ;). I didnt solve my reg. problem yet.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

2 hours ago, Chapstick said:

So I assume if you use it in P3D v4.5 it will be broke as well? I still have the other version installed if so. 

Eric 

18 minutes ago, B777ER said:

So I assume if you use it in P3D v4.5 it will be broke as well? I still have the other version installed if so. 

Thankfully it still works in v4.4+ and the latest PMDG 747 updates (released today).

It is only INOP in v5. 

• Like 1