Sign in to follow this  
Mochi

ASP3D downloading now

45 minutes ago, julian46 said:

Still can't tune metar on 122.02

Please post issues on the HiFi forum here: https://forums.hifisimtech.com/forums/asp3d-open-beta-forum.54/

Please check that you're running ASP3D.exe as admin. In the ASP3D audio settings, check the detected audio device window (while you're running ASP3D in a P3D flight)...if there are duplicate listings of your preferred audio device, try one other than the initial selection. That worked for me when I encountered this issue in an earlier beta.

• Like 1

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Thanks - running as Admin and or changing the pref audio device made no difference - I've already posted in the HiFly forum - one thing I did notice though is I'm running P3D 4.5 hotfix 2 (not latest 3) and after restarting during a flight I got a warning about the connector needing 4.5.14.34698 or higher (likely hotfix 3 or newer, didnt see this during normal P3d launch) - so Ill upgrade the client at least and see if that solves it (normal pop up banner new weather does show up - just not on demand)

**FIXED** - two things required (as posted in Hifly beta forum:

Also reported in another thread - soln:

Scanning and selecting the default speakers (when found in the drop down) worked for me - it also fixed 122.00 and 122.02 when selecting on the radio - Ill update my thread posting.

Note - I also had to upgrade to P3D HotFix3 (both required to fix it for me)

Edited by julian46

1 hour ago, DannyR said:

Installed latest Beta version and it still doesn't show clouds when using EA in P3dV5.  Still have the hazy to the horizon.

and if you refresh the weather in the ASP3D debug window? Still no clouds?

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

the old "delete the shaders" fixed my no clouds yesterday and that was after someone said "ya gotta reduce cloud layers to 3", that didn't work but refreshing the shaders did, have had clouds every since.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

2 hours ago, DannyR said:

Installed latest Beta version and it still doesn't show clouds when using EA in P3dV5.  Still have the hazy to the horizon.

I am seeing lots of clouds using EA and the latest beta.  Presently flying out of KRUT and going due south.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

for me p3d get`s unusable with beta 2.  Only when i remove it from p3d v5 addons i´m able to start p3d normaly again. 

Update after reinstalling the connector again it seems to work at the moment.

Edited by 331BK

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

12 hours ago, 331BK said:

for me p3d get`s unusable with beta 2.  Only when i remove it from p3d v5 addons i´m able to start p3d normaly again. 

Update after reinstalling the connector again it seems to work at the moment.

Same here but connector reinstall doesn't work for me. I always get CTD at splash screen.

Edited by Branimir

I7-10700 (4.8 GHz with HT enabled)

2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz 

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC Gaming

Microsoft must be laughing their socks off by now. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

4 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Microsoft must be laughing their socks off by now. :biggrin:

I keep seeing these posts. You guys are going to feel pretty foolish when their perfect, flawless flight sim comes out. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, mtr75 said:

I keep seeing these posts. You guys are going to feel pretty foolish when their perfect, flawless flight sim comes out. 

'These' posts? I think you've misunderstood mine. Try again. Microsoft must be laughing their socks because of the cock-up LM is making of v5.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

28 minutes ago, mtr75 said:

It will not be flawless for sure, but I hope it will be at least "a bit" less error-ridden upon release than the recently released Prepar3d5. It may have been my fault, but as usually I was among the first adopters. While it's certainly a step forward visually and performance-wise, "if" it runs, Prepar3d5 plus its support programs, all being more or less in beta, keep me just reporting issues, following support fora, communicating with add-on developers etc. since the release. Not sure if I was able to find time to complete three flights. I'm already afraid when UTLive will add another beta to the mix in the next week.

Come on, this isn't some half-baked Steam Early Access version, it's the release version of a professional software (at least that's what the developers state) I paid 200 $ for. Microsoft/Asobo can be proud of their alpha running more streamlined, right now.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 3

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Well I put in my ticket to see if they can fix my invalid order number/serial problem. Heres to hoping they get back soon.

14 hours ago, vgbaron said:

and if you refresh the weather in the ASP3D debug window? Still no clouds?

Vic

Morning Vic.  Yes, even after doing a refresh in the Debug, there are no clouds in P3dV5 when using the latest beta of AS.

Danny