Sign in to follow this  
aleex

MSFS Official Instagram Account (new screenshots)

FS98! I felt some emotions running in my body here 🙂 With this version I started my first experiments with scenery creation, after spending most of the 90s with FS as a user... And I just noticed my first scenery files for FS98 are still on flightsim.com. Nostalgia time 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

You are required to have/open an Instagram account to see images plus comments, aren't you? If this is the case, no, thank you.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

12 minutes ago, pmb said:

You are required to have/open an Instagram account to see images plus comments, aren't you? If this is the case, no, thank you.

I don't have an account there and I can open images and see any comments as well. At least on PC, I believe most people use Instagram on their mobiles.

Hello fellow Discord user 👋🏻🍕

• Upvote 2

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

10 minutes ago, simtom said:

Hello fellow Discord user 👋🏻🍕

Hi simtom! 🍕🍕

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

I don't have an account there and I can open images and see any comments as well. At least on PC, I believe most people use Instagram on their mobiles.

Maybe you are continually logged in, perhaps using your facebook account? I had free access to a few Instagram pages I used to visit until a couple of months ago when they seem to have changed their policy.

But I'll glady change my mind if some kind soul proves me wrong.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

1 minute ago, pmb said:

Maybe you are continually logged in, perhaps using your facebook account? I had free access to a few Instagram pages I used to visit until a couple of months ago when they seem to have changed their policy.

I don't have any accounts on social media so it's definitely not that. I think I did get a log-in prompt when scrolling down a long page not too long ago, but right now I can see and click at all the images they've posted, as well as the description and comments. Perhaps only the public accounts can be viewed as a guest now.

It's not official until it's official. So no, i could open the same account and put "official" in it, it still woudn't be.

Until the blue badge shows up, that is not an official channel. Or have they mentioned it specifically in any official news?

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

4 hours ago, Pastaiolo said:

It's not official until it's official. So no, i could open the same account and put "official" in it, it still woudn't be.

Until the blue badge shows up, that is not an official channel. Or have they mentioned it specifically in any official news?

If it's not official, someone is breaking the NDA. Because there are new screenshots there with watermarks and credits to the author's (like they do on the updates).

I really believe if it wasn't official, they would have already asked instagram to put it down.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pastaiolo said:

It's official. A forum moderator from the alpha forum brought it to everyones attention on the MSFS Discord yesterday. They are tied to the same NDA that I and every other tester are:

RG3WNry.jpg

Edited by trainplane3
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, pmb said:

Kind regards, Michael

Yes, because it's really difficult to create an Instagram account. Almost impossible 😄. And if you manage to create it after all, the CIA will be all over it within minutes.

• Upvote 1

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5