Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

May 7th, 2020 - Development/Insider Update

Looks like MS created an official Instagram account. I could be wrong but it looks like there's new pics in there

Welp! Didn't realize there was a two hour old thread already 😅. Got the notification from the discord app a bit late.

Edited by Krakin
  • Like 4

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

22 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

Sure... let's just relax, not criticise, and instead be sycophants who just put up with whatever they give us, so we don't offend anyone?

I'm not asking for much, just tree sizes that are representative of the real world.

Here's the thing, the developers want as much feedback as possible and you don't now the detail they request on the closed forums. 

Now I need to go and fix my turntable stylus, it's got a broken record on it....

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MatthewS said:

NO, they don't. They refuse to engage with the community here on AVSIM. 

So, prove me wrong Asobo, engage with the community and answer these questions:-

“They haven’t answered the questions I want answered yet, so that means they’re refusing to engage with the whole community. ME, ME 

, ME!!!”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

6 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

“They haven’t answered the questions I want answered yet, so that means they’re refusing to engage with the whole community. ME, ME 

, ME!!!”

Sure... do something constructive and show me a single post from Asobo on these forums.

Matthew S

1 hour ago, YMMB said:

Here's the thing, the developers want as much feedback as possible and you don't now the detail they request on the closed forums.

If it's on a closed forum that I don't have access to then it doesn't exist... Just open up the MSFS forum Asobo, even if it's read only access for non-testers...  What's the big secret? It's MSFS not something "important".

Matthew S

2 minutes ago, Claviateur said:

🤡😝

Z6WoB0u.jpg

Yes, you've just proved my point...  That "Jurassic Park" sized redwood (?) is the exception.  Now go convince Asobo that the world is not covered in trees of that scale.

Matthew S

3 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Alpha-06-05-2

Screenshot by LunyTable74073

This is quite funny, I think it was supposed to be a bug report 🙂

It's the grand canon airport, but with no airport data. The AI has interpreted the runway white lines as scrubs.

I'm not worried about it, everything keeps looking better and better.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NZ255 said:

This is quite funny, I think it was supposed to be a bug report 🙂

It's the grand canon airport, but with no airport data. The AI has interpreted the runway white lines as scrubs.

I'm not worried about it, everything keeps looking better and better.

Every series of screens that get posted, there is at least one glaring anomaly. I'm wondering if its on purpose. I think someone (or many) are having some fun. 😉

• Like 1

Very happy to see TrackIR listed.

• Like 1

Eric 

Here´s all the ATC chatter from the clip. Generic 072 is probably another player.

SReOdk0.gif

Edited by Kopteeni
slowed down the gif a bit
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

If it's on a closed forum that I don't have access to then it doesn't exist... Just open up the MSFS forum Asobo, even if it's read only access for non-testers...  What's the big secret? It's MSFS not something "important".

I think this is more about you not being in Alpha....and we'll just leave it there.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, MatthewS said:

Ho-hum... Still seeing enormous trees everywhere (look at the first shot in this thread - the c172). 

and the captain looked at a tall tree and said : we cant flight with trees like this ,     im done ,            my career is over ,               seriously look at it , they are hugeeeea . 

Image removed as image is no longer available.