Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Figadas

New ASP3D FREE for ASP4 costumers *Limited Time

Recommended Posts

Quote

 

ASP3D will be offered as a free upgrade from ASP4 for a limited time that includes the planned OPEN BETA testing period. We expect the OPEN BETA period to take 2-3 weeks but many factors can influence and change this. All ASP4 licensees may participate at any time during the OPEN BETA period.

After official release, all registered OPEN BETA participants will receive the full release version free of charge.

 

Instructions on how to join the BETA:

https://hifisimtech.com/asp3d/

BETA Download:

https://hifisimtech.com/downloads/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Figadas said:

Instructions on how to join the BETA:

https://hifisimtech.com/asp3d/

BETA Download:

https://hifisimtech.com/downloads/

Offered as a free upgrade, or ASP3d owners can upgrade to ASP4 if they participate in the beta? I don't quite understand what you mean.

I have AS for P3d V4, is that what you mean by ASP3d or is it ASP4? It'd help if you just spelled out what the product's name is.

Edited by rightseat
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the text was copied straight from the source, not me but here we go.

ASP3D - NEW

ASP4 - OLD

If you have ASP4 right now and join the BETA you get ASP3D for free once it gets released. It's pretty simple.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Figadas said:

Well, the text was copied straight from the source, not me but here we go.

ASP3D - NEW

ASP4 - OLD

If you have ASP4 right now and join the BETA you get ASP3D for free once it gets released. It's pretty simple.

Was nothing  wrong  with your  post i  got  it, besides  clicking  on the  links  would  have  solved the  issue

  • Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

 

Peter kelberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rightseat said:

I have AS for P3d V4, is that what you mean by ASP3d or is it ASP4? It'd help if you just spelled out what the product's name is.

It is confusing. New product is called "ASP3D" and works with v4 AND v5 of P3D. It's in open beta and be sure to read the installation notes cuz there's lots of hoops to jump thru.

I haven't found anything definite but I'm guessing ASP4 has reached the end of its development life.

  • Like 1

-Jay

9700K | RTX 2080Ti @ 4K | 48GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | RC Cola

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Twenty6 said:

It is confusing. New product is called "ASP3D" and works with v4 AND v5 of P3D. It's in open beta and be sure to read the installation notes cuz there's lots of hoops to jump thru.

I haven't found anything definite but I'm guessing ASP4 has reached the end of its development life.

Thanks, I'm a lawyer, so I read pretty well.... 🙂 But I'm glad it's not just me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odd, it seemed quite straightforward.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no interest in beta testing this product. Am I also entitled to a free upgrade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ricardo41 said:

I have no interest in beta testing this product. Am I also entitled to a free upgrade?

Download it, register it don't use it until it's final. Assuming you have the previous version of course. 

  • Upvote 1

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Beta #2 is out

https://hifisimtech.com/downloads/#ASP3D

 

Quote

Changelog:
Open Beta #2 - May 9, 2020

- Improved registration process for OPEN BETA with ASP4 license eligibility, for easier automatic order lookup witout requiring order ID/order # - You will still need your VALID ASP4 license key

- Test changes to isolate stability issues reported in some cases

- Attempted fix for problem with clear weather after changing EA mode, previously you would need to manually refresh to see the changes in some cases, now it should automatically refresh accordingly

- Added proper enforcement of P3Dv4.5 HF3 - Previously HF2 was allowed and causing potential compatibility issues

 

Edited by Figadas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2020 at 7:39 PM, Figadas said:

Instructions on how to join the BETA:

https://hifisimtech.com/asp3d/

BETA Download:

https://hifisimtech.com/downloads/

Thanks for pointing this out...I would have missed the boat on this.

  • Like 1

Gerry
Prepar3D V4 - PMDG 747/400- PMDG 737 - Majestic Dash 8 - Activesky 16 - ASCA - ORBX FTX Global base pack - ORBX NA LC - ORBX HD Trees - Precipitfx - Chaseplane - Carenado PC-12, QW 787, FT(CYYZ, KBOS, CYUL), FB (KIAD,KPDX,KSFO), FSDT (CYVR), FSimstudios (CYYC), Aerosoft A320 pro.

System: Intel I7 7700 / 12 GB Ram / Windows 10 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / 32" Acer Monitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'd like to try this out, but when I put in my As16 key, which was used to get the upgrade to ASP4, it won't recognize it as a valid key. Bummer FSPilotshop ran off w all my documentation! Oh well. I'll probably buy ASP3. 🙂

 

Edited by rightseat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rightseat said:

I'd like to try this out, but when I put in my As16 key, which was used to get the upgrade to ASP4, it won't recognize it as a valid key. Bummer FSPilotshop ran off w all my documentation! Oh well. I'll probably buy ASP3. 🙂

 

no need  to   send  a support  ticket   to hifi  with your  details


I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

 

Peter kelberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, pete_auau said:

no need  to   send  a support  ticket   to hifi  with your  details

Thanks for all your great input

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    31%
    $7,930.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...