Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Where to download 737-200 Liveries?

Is there a link or website where one can download compatible Liveries for the P3Dv4 version?

Thanks

Any FSX version of a repaint will work equally well in P3D v4.x...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

7 minutes ago, n4gix said:

Tried that from Livery Pack 1. Will not show up in P3D

3 hours ago, n4gix said:

Just as I thought. Third try to install that Livery Pack 1----despite editing the aircraft.cfg to take the new Livery(Britannia Airways), zilch, de nada, nothing doing!

Ah, well, an Add-on with just 5 pre-ordained Liveries that MilViz pick has only one place to go------the dustbin!

10 hours ago, vc10man said:

Just as I thought. Third try to install that Livery Pack 1----despite editing the aircraft.cfg to take the new Livery(Britannia Airways), zilch, de nada, nothing doing!

Ah, well, an Add-on with just 5 pre-ordained Liveries that MilViz pick has only one place to go------the dustbin!

Where did you Get the livery pack from? I can’t find it.

Luke Pype

14 minutes ago, MaDDogz said:

Found it 🙄

Let me know if you manage to get them to install in P3Dv4.5, please.

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

Let me know if you manage to get them to install in P3Dv4.5, please.

Sorry Rick, "unable" (FSX user)

Luke Pype

1 hour ago, MaDDogz said:

Sorry Rick, "unable" (FSX user)

Thanks, Luke. FSX, yes, no problems as I managed to install the Britannia Airways livery in FSX, the only livery I am interested in for such an old variant of the 737🤣

Yes indeed, it was the 737 thread that made me dig mine out, and of course the britannia livery. Next flight will be a cargo run from TNCM to TSVS for a test flight...havnt flown this thing in years!

although old, the steam gauges and old JT-3 screamers should be a pleasure. Hopefully you can find  a way to sort yours.

Luke Pype

9 hours ago, MaDDogz said:

Hopefully you can find  a way to sort yours.

Thanks, Luke. Appreciate that, but I cannot seem to make much headway. There are no P3Dv4 livery variants other than what MilViz say ' you must have to use our aircraft', liveries nobody in the real world has heard much of, if any. And as for MilViz's Support, here? Short answer, 'visit the MilViz Support with your Order Number, balah-blah-blah'. And where does that get one? O'er let me see........................get the drift?

The way I see it, developers that short-change users wilt be like Branson's rip-off Virgin Trains and Virgin Atlantic. One has bitten the dust, the other I sincerely hope goes the same way!!😡

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 1:46 PM, vc10man said:

To get the B737-200C "Britannia" livery in P3Dv4.5, simply edit the aircraft.cfg file for that livery to read:

panel=s77

and it will show up in MVAMS as well as the simulator. We had to remove the panel=s177 autopilot because it wasn't working and we no longer have the source code to fix it. :unsure:

FIpuP.png

Fr. Bill    

Incidentally Rick, this forum here is clearly labeled as "User to User" support. I've spent a bit of my day off figuring out how to make the livery pack work for you.

I feel a bit hurt personally from your latest comments. :blush:

Fr. Bill    

Then, kindly accept my sincere apologies for your ' hurt' , Fr Bill, as I was under the impression that this was the Forum to go to as I have no way of getting to the ' other' Forum.

It does not take a genius to place a Sticky of what you have done for that Britannia Livery. Would have saved all this pent-up frustration. Nevertheless, your efforts are appreciated. Maybe once more I can enjoy this aircraft as the VOR navigation was a joy to use.

10 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Then, kindly accept my sincere apologies for your ' hurt' , Fr Bill, as I was under the impression that this was the Forum to go to as I have no way of getting to the ' other' Forum.

Apology accepted. I do understand how the 'frustration factor' can adversely affect one's normal composure!

Why can you not access the official forum? All it takes is a simple email to oisin@milviz.com with your purchase details...

I hope to find the time to make this model properly supported on P3Dv4.5 as well as v5.x and address some very minor issues with the Flight Director (remember my caveat about "when it works"? I intend to fix it. Also I need to update the lighting system to RealLight which is now our preferred system. After all, this aircraft was my "Magnum Opus"... :cool:

Fr. Bill