Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Where to download 737-200 Liveries?

1 minute ago, n4gix said:

All it takes is a simple email to oisin@milviz.com with your purchase details...

Done, that three days ago. Plus unlike other Forums, do not see a way to 'Sign Up/Register' option.

Now that you have opened the keyway to that aircraft.cfg mod, and I have checked MVAMS, and yes, it there, I can ow install the other liveries in that Pack 1, hopefully, as I can associate with Pan-Am far more readily that Janet🤣

Always like a positive outcome 😁

l’ve just done the most perfect circle to land into TVSV grenadines, permitted or not! 😋 Test flight went very well. It’s going to be a max EPR takeoff though, even packs off, (simulated?) ...the runway is real short here 😬

There is a Linda module available if you use it. Limited operation though.

Luke Pype

Hello,

Can any one provide the link to download the Britannia Airways  repaint for the Milviz 737-200, I used to have it but I had to do fresh install win 10 plus P3DV4.5 as I upgraded the SSD 

Thanks 

Charlie McEwan

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

Looks like the link is dead on our support forum. I'll ask if it is still available as it was released to the community for free some time ago.

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

Oh Thanks, it means a lot I used to work for Britannia Airways and the repaint in question Reg G-A WSY I flew on many times.

Best Regards

Charlie

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

Hi Slayer

The Link above took me to repaint forume post by krazycolin on the post was a link hwerewith https://milviz.com/Online_products/Liveries/MV_737_Livery_Pack_1.zip, i have downloaded the link but cannot get it to appear of installation in P3D Vehicle menu? Heres a copy of what I have posted on Milviz forum are you able to help at all?

Hello

Thank you for the download link, can you assist me the livery I chose BRITANNIA is not appearing in the P3D Vehicle list?

I downloaded the livery pack extracted all and run it choose P3D, I copied the BRITANNIA texture file and put it in local disk-Prepar3D-Sim Objects-Airplanes-MV Boeing 737-200, I copied the file out of the britannia _aircraft.cfg
[fltsim.n]
title=Milviz B737-200 Britannia
sim=737-200
model=combi
panel=s177
sound=
texture=britannia
kb_checklists=Milviz_B732_check
kb_reference=Milviz_B732_ref
atc_id=GAWSY
atc_airline=Boeing
atc_flight_number=327
ui_manufacturer="Boeing"
ui_type="737-200"
ui_variation="Britannia"
ui_typerole="Combi"
ui_createdby="Milviz
gravel_kit=false

and pasted it to the aircraft.cfg file in the MVBoeing 737-200 folder and editing the entry as the next paint scheme ie fltsim.n to fltsim.6 the next sequential No , however after saveing and restart it still is not in the list of vehicles in P3D only the default MILVIZ A/C appear.

Any Help much appreciated I am P3DV4.5 WIN 10HOME 64BIT

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

fltsim.n. the n needs to be changed to the next number after the number of the livery above it.

Also need to change panel=s177 to another panel entry as this pack was for the old fsx version that had an fms, (panel=wx or panel=s77 is a valid option I believe) or simply copy what is from the livery above this one.