Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

Concorde announced by Aeroplane Heaven

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@trumpetfrazz1, you make valid points but really this is the wrong forum for discussion of the XP Concorde. It might be better if you post on the Concorde topic here.

This is the Aeroplane Heaven topic after all. We have got distracted.

I wasn't the poster who brought it up - you really ought to have said this to the poster at the start rather than wait till you and I have both commented on it.

8 minutes ago, trumpetfrazz1 said:

I wasn't the poster who brought it up - you really ought to have said this to the poster at the start rather than wait till you and I have both commented on it.

I didn’t know at the time he posted the video so much discussion would follow. It will only be a matter of time before someone asks why XP Concorde is being discussed in the AH thread.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

12 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I didn’t know at the time he posted the video so much discussion would follow. It will only be a matter of time before someone asks why XP Concorde is being discussed in the AH thread.

I just go with the conversations.  As moderator, you can direct people in a way that I can't but I think it should be done at the start of the diversion, not after several posts. 

Thanks for the analysis and apologies, my fault for getting the topic way off course.

I look forward to seeing how the AH Concorde progresses. 

Edited by jonsonwonson
  • Like 1