Sign in to follow this  
ILSFREAK

Light scripts

Good day to all

Yes , sorry about that

What I was looking for in the mean time  was a pic what i wanted to refer to

Anyway, how can i mod the lites script file to make the "ground" so to speak, on highways more lit up.

Also , how to put more colour into the night lights instead of the over all orange glow that you see.

I have tried to change some parameters using the R G B values in the script, but, but could see no real difference, so its either the wrong "lines" i tried to change, or my values were wrong

Using xplane 10

Thank you

Edited by ILSFREAK
Finger trouble

Well, good day to you, too!

8 minutes ago, Janov said:

Well, good day to you, too!

Hi!

In an earlier post you mentioned something about a "Next Generation" switch in a config file. It made me curious :).

Exactly where can I find it, and what will it do If I use it?

Thanks.

Those hidden features in X-Plane are only accessible to those with a pure heart. 🤍

If you have looked at screenshots of MSFS2020 and even briefly toyed with the idea of acquiring it when it becomes available - then those options will forever be removed from your grasp.

Edited by Janov
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Janov said:

Those hidden features in X-Plane are only accessible to those with a pure heart. 🤍

If you have looked at screenshots of MSFS2020 and even briefly toyed with the idea of acquiring it when it becomes available - then those options will forever be removed from your grasp.

?????

A most confusing answer. I have no idea what's going on. Pure heart? Removed from your grasp? So it's nothing real then, nothing that exist? Or maybe I'm so stupid that I can't see the fun in it.

The answer is in your reply! 😆

Hi ILSFREAK,

there are quite a few scripts out there that work with "fly with lua" - just google "light enhancement X-Plane" or something like that. You would have to install fly with lua (a plugin) and then you can run those scripts.

I have no idea how to acess and modify the necessary paramters myself - but looking at those lua scripts you can probably learn what they did easily!

Cheers, Jan

Hi Janov

Thanks will look into it

Most of the enhancements is for xp 11 but will see what i can get

thanks