Sign in to follow this  
tommy10101

Alpha invites next week

Hi Martin,

So, as yet, you have not actually purchased any sim as yet, & you seem to base your expertise in 15 minute sessions in X-Plane.

So, your comments in the X-Plane forums are valuable in confirming your talent and expertise :

"Since i-m not an engineer or a pilot..."

"...as i no longer believe in gravity itself it was somewhat hard to find a center of gravity on this plane, it is what i define as weight spot..."

"i took one day to learn flying and three days to develope and create planes"

"as i didnt finish school im having problems with numerical calculations and angles"

"My plane has everything custom even the sounds, im producing sounds with my mouth and throat air vibrations and editing to create the perfect electric sound"

Interesting that your custom sounds, that are produced my your mouth & throat sound like the perfect electric sound.. That, my friend, must be quite unique, as your sound must be far better than anything recorded or created by those many payware & freeware developers out there.

Seriously now, Martin, You say.. 'I have an executive contact in the highest sphere of MS, i will see if i can ask him directly, if there Is anything i could develope or if i can play in the alpha.' ... You going to ask to become a developer & permission to PLAY in the alpha, based on 15 minute game plays in X-Plane, humming & throat clearing sounds & that you have not owned a sim?

Where have you been all this time.. they need experienced people like you... 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

@Wobbie

just stop it, please. We got your point.

Please back to topic

• Like 1

Yes i have low quantity of hours simmering Flight but i have almost two decades of expierience in dynamic simulations with the nost advanced software ti date  and and i also master 3D. I create noise machine generators that I build on Reaktor and I also make sounds with a special microphone that i have, because sounds are vibrarions, analog,  of course these sounds go into a digital editing phase. 

37 minutes ago, Wobbie said:

"...as i no longer believe in gravity itself it was somewhat hard to find a center of gravity on this plane, it is what i define as weight spot..."

"as i didnt finish school im having problems with numerical calculations and angles"

Sounds like a flat earther to me....

He probably thinks you have to fly down all the time to adjust for the curvature on a globe. 😜

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

@Wobbie A short loop of my voice Is the engine sound and then i program this sound to have a semitone variance for throttle up or down, It Is my own aircraft design and i apply the sound i desire, i dont see the point why you mention other payware sounds made by others in their pipelines.

I want access to the alpha, Is not required to have a simulator already or not. I cant navigate but i can fly and rest assure i can develope many things.

@Wobbie the gravity thing Is only a joke on my First plane design workflow, as i have to manually allocate this weight point and It should be calculated based on the implicit fuselage, and then i saw how great was to manually allocate It to makes things dynamic.

Same with the math calculations as i was using forumlas i didn't use in a long Time, and where only jokes, i thought It was ovbious but It seems It wasnt....

@Wobbie consider that english Is my 3rd language, so i better add "joke" below next time to skip mis-undestandings. 

I hope you have learnt a lesson that once you post something onto a site, any site, it stays there. So, your so-called joke has been taken seriously by forum readers on both X-Plane & Avsim forums. No misunderstandings there at all. 

You cane across as a smart-a__, & nobody likes one of those. 

Still going to opt-out?

• Like 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

No I'm not going to OpT-out but i Will ask for access.

27 minutes ago, mp15 said:

No I'm not going to OpT-out but i Will ask for access.

Ask one for me aswell.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Wobbie said:

You cane across as a smart-a__, & nobody likes one of those. 

My previous thread was asking for help why my plane didn't take off and i recieved nothing but mockery back regarding my design, so that Is why the thread your are quoting sounds smart ___ss and i narrate how can i figure out everything myself.

Regarding the gravity joke, It Is now updated:

"as i no longer believe in gravity itself it was somewhat hard to find a center of gravity on this plane (joke) (i didn't understand why i had to allocate the CG point myself to an implicit fuselage with a Weight)"

I can add others members in my request if you post in here your motivational phrase and why you should have access to alpha.

Mine Is simple, Iam probably the One Who Is more far away from the US and EU servers and this a considerable reason to be a tester on MP and scenery stream.

2 hours ago, mp15 said:

@Wobbie A short loop of my voice Is the engine sound and then i program this sound to have a semitone variance for throttle up or down,

I NEED to hear this.

• Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

On 5/8/2020 at 4:17 PM, mp15 said:

I suscribed in October 2019, It been 8 months already and no invite, not even a warm email with a video for Is waiting to see more.

This Is why i am going to OpT- out if im not invited next week.

@Chock you are a pilot, did you think pilots have priorità? I think gamers do.

That will hurt MS so badly 😪.  I would not knee jerk the opt-out.  You might get the invite later and opt-in does not negatively impact you.