Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

747 V5 is out

36 minutes ago, G-RFRY said:

Out of Gatwick no problem no stutters ORBX GB and UK2000 EGKK.

To where? Does any commercial EGLL scenery work in P3Dv5?

Just beware, Hifi didn’t let PMDG know until 2 days ago the API was changing for the WXR so that does not work in V5 with the new ASP3D

• Upvote 1

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Yes, Aerosoft EGLL has an updated V5-version! 

• Like 1

UK2000 EGLL and EGKK both are updated for v5.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

1 hour ago, Mroberts95 said:

Just beware, Hifi didn’t let PMDG know until 2 days ago the API was changing for the WXR so that does not work in V5 with the new ASP3D

And then PMDG responds by publicly calling them out and effectively saying "we're pushing this to the back burner since Hifi left us out to dry." 

Drop the smug attitude, PMDG. This isn't 2010...you do not stand alone at the top.

Nothing stopped PMDG from reaching out to them, either...they probably have 5 times the manpower of Hifi and they were busy FIXING the BROKEN weather injection in P3D V5...cut them a break.

Edited by bbain1187
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 5

P3D 4.3, Windows 10/64 bit, Intel 6700k @ 4.7 air-cooled, NVidia 2080 Ti Founders Edition, ASUS Rog Maximus VIII Ranger, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 @3200, Phanteks Anthoo Pro Series Case, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 500GB, Sandisk 1TB SATA, Seagate 2TB Hybrid Drive, Cooler Master 700W, 40-inch Samsung 4k TV

52 minutes ago, PilotPete99 said:

UK2000 EGLL and EGKK both are updated for v5.

Cheers, Pete

Which version of EGLL is better for P3D v5? UK2000 or Aerosoft?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

39 minutes ago, bbain1187 said:

And then PMDG responds by publicly calling them out and effectively saying "we're pushing this to the back burner since Hifi left us out to dry." 

Drop the smug attitude, PMDG. This isn't 2010...you do not stand alone at the top.

Nothing stopped PMDG from reaching out to them, either...they probably have 5 times the manpower of Hifi and they were busy FIXING the BROKEN weather injection in P3D V5...cut them a break.

And PMDG must have realised that the API would be changing. They are so arrogant. HiFI is not the only developer they have fallen out with.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

15 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

And PMDG must have realised that the API would be changing. They are so arrogant. HiFI is not the only developer they have fallen out with.

56 minutes ago, bbain1187 said:

Out of curiosity, how do you know that PMDG didn't communicate with HIFI and not get any communication back? 

By the way, did you two purchase the 747?

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

57 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Which version of EGLL is better for P3D v5? UK2000 or Aerosoft?

I’ve never owned the Aerosoft version, but man is London a stutter fest. It is awfully hard to fly there.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

21 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

I think you have generalised there a bit (well, a lot really). Unless you know that for a fact, then you don't know.

• Like 2

David Porrett

1 hour ago, bbain1187 said:

Why not drop into their forum and tell them there instead of here where they won't see it?

• Upvote 1

David Porrett

anybody finding the VC to look a little muddier and less crips?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

23 minutes ago, ahsmatt7 said:

Out of curiosity, how do you know that PMDG didn't communicate with HIFI and not get any communication back? 

I do own the 744/8 as well as the NGX/U.

13 minutes ago, DavidP said:

Why not drop into their forum and tell them there instead of here where they won't see it?

Nah...I'm good. With the egos there I'm sure they have someone watching.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

P3D 4.3, Windows 10/64 bit, Intel 6700k @ 4.7 air-cooled, NVidia 2080 Ti Founders Edition, ASUS Rog Maximus VIII Ranger, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 @3200, Phanteks Anthoo Pro Series Case, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 500GB, Sandisk 1TB SATA, Seagate 2TB Hybrid Drive, Cooler Master 700W, 40-inch Samsung 4k TV

Banned from PMDG forums because I asked when/where Aerosoft Customers can download the files or if I'll maybe just ask around 🙂

Couldn't read Mr. Randazzos Message though, because banned user can't and it's not in the email notification. Title says "Advocation or participation in piracy" most likely because of the "just asking around".

Cool 🙂

Edited by roesti

35 minutes ago, ahsmatt7 said:

Why do you ask ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.