Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Flysimware's Mother's Day weekend sale

Thanks!

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Hhmmmm...May be time to dive into the lear!!!

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

You won't regret it. Best get the Falcon as well :>)

35 minutes ago, newtie said:

You won't regret it. Best get the Falcon as well :>)

I have been tempted so many times but then I look at the VC and I think no way. Now, if fsw are so good why in the world don’t they do a decent VC? I understand some folks don’t care much about VC textures but sheeesh...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MindYerBeak said:

I have been tempted so many times but then I look at the VC and I think no way. Now, if fsw are so good why in the world don’t they do a decent VC? I understand some folks don’t care much about VC textures but sheeesh...

Your loss.

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

11 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Your loss.

Regards,

Scott

Ones mans trash is another man's treasure.

1 hour ago, MindYerBeak said:

Have you seen WickedBacon's interior redo?

The old not-so-good vc textures are long gone...

At 40 off, it's pretty much stealing but I promise not to tell. Ark over at their support forums is, and has been, an emormous help.

While your over there, check out the real Lear pilot's discussion on how he flies the Lear.

I am flying the Lear right now from KTVL > KMRY at FL200 as I write this. Love this aircraft!

Cheers,

Mark

2 minutes ago, newtie said:

Have you seen WickedBacon's interior redo?

Nope? Do they have new/alternative Vc textures? I checked vids on YouTube and the pictures on the FSW site (those pictures sent me running). If you got a link to wickedbacon's redo I'd love to see it. Did the he re-do the falcon as well? 

Thanks

43 minutes ago, MindYerBeak said:

Nope? Do they have new/alternative Vc textures? I checked vids on YouTube and the pictures on the FSW site (those pictures sent me running). If you got a link to wickedbacon's redo I'd love to see it. Did the he re-do the falcon as well? 

Thanks

I have the Lear, Falcon and Mu-2. I find the Lear VC to be pretty good...I posted some pics here of my Lear in v5 at 4k - I think it is the last post in this thread:

At the sale price, it is a bargain - flight dynamics are great and while the VC isn't that of a $100+ add on, this is a $27 add-on.  I also appreciate that FSW has dramatically updated this aircraft over the years and has never once charged for any of those updates since I've owned it.  V4.3 is nothing like the v2.x that I bought years ago. I love supporting developers that are committed to regularly improving their products and adding capabilities, such as adding PBR, integrating new avionics, etc.  They're about to release an addon package for the Lear with the UNS-1 FMS for those that prefer a FMS to the GTN or GNS.

Edited by cwburnett
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

2 hours ago, MindYerBeak said:

Thanks

I think pics are pinned at the top of the Lear forum.