Sign in to follow this  
pao

Rain inside the VC !

Don't know if that was raised before, but with Truesky ON and having selected rainy weather, I have rain inside the cockpit of all planes including the newly released PMDG 747...   with EA OFF, rain remains outside the VC window...  Is this a known bug ?

Thank you

too much, too soon....

31 minutes ago, pao said:

Don't know if that was raised before, but with Truesky ON and having selected rainy weather, I have rain inside the cockpit of all planes including the newly released PMDG 747...   with EA OFF, rain remains outside the VC window...  Is this a known bug ?

Thank you

I have read many comments about this bug. However last night while flying the 747, i did not have rain in the cockpit. And i had truesky on at first. I will say tho, i did not test any rainy scenario before ASP3D was released. So maybe my setup is just lucky?

-Tony@PVD

Tony Moore

20 minutes ago, breakinghbts said:

I have read many comments about this bug. However last night while flying the 747, i did not have rain in the cockpit. And i had truesky on at first. I will say tho, i did not test any rainy scenario before ASP3D was released. So maybe my setup is just lucky?

-Tony@PVD

Am surprised....  did you have the windows opened though ?

too much, too soon....

I’ve had rain inside cockpit but only a few drops with newly installed  freeware Douglas C-47

pre active sky haven’t noticed it that much after wards and have yet to install ASP3D Will test some today. Might just be V4 installs... very few True V5 installers to test

steve

19 minutes ago, pao said:

Am surprised....  did you have the windows opened though ?

No windows open. Wouldn't be smart at 32000', or even during the take off roll.

-Tony@PVD

Tony Moore

I had this also with default Mooney when I first tried the sim 

6 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

Did they simply skipped the beta or something?

No. TrueSky IS in beta. Says so clearly in the options. 😉

38 minutes ago, arsenal82 said:

all sims always start from this position; they improve as time go by ; let me tell you Msfs 2020 will not be an exception either; unless of course the chopped xbox version is for you.

I sort of agree, but i really think LM missed the mark with v5, its a great sim but i do think it was released way early... i mean some of this stuff should have never made it past any beta tester let alone release!

• Upvote 1